• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassins! (Dead)
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by shreddz
I ´read this and it sounds like a awsome idea
so all the argonians born under the shadow is in that clan thing

like a shadowscale but exiles?

if I missed anything I'm sorry

The way is supposed to work is the Argonians born under the sign of the Shadow become Shadowscales, Becuase they are givin to the dark brotherhood when very young.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM,

ah.. i see must have missed that
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
01-29-2011, 02:43 AM,

If they were anything like the DB in Tribunal they'd look like they were about to go mining.
I swear that helemt just looks redunckulous. (really stupid).
Nice idea.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-29-2011, 10:51 AM,

Wow, that's an epic piece of thread necromancy... Big Grin

Still, now that we're moving into the quest phase it's as good a place as any to discuss the Shadowscales. I believe the lore clearly states that they're part of the DB and serve Sithis, but exactly what that relationship is was not specified. Given that the Hist supposedly acknowledge Sithis' existence, it might be part of some cosmic balance thing they operate (Sithis not being a personal god like the Divines or Daedra, you can't make deals with him - he's more of a magical force of chaos akin to entropy). So we could make them a bit more complex and interesting than the vanilla DB - they would have a carefully thought out plan to increase chaos in the province, through any means necessary.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 09:08 PM,

I think that the recent activity on this thread is misleading. It's been dead for years. We already have a thread to discuss the shadowscales, so I think this one can go in the archive.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!