Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Away and Return Thread
09-23-2008, 06:53 PM,

I actually did a downgrade to XP on my lap. You can't install XP with the default bios in those new laptops. I and my father did a bios downgrade first, so the installation of XP was possible.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
10-28-2008, 11:47 PM,

Just wanted you all to know I have a lot going on the next few days. I'm finishing up an afghan that is a group project for the fundraiser for my daughter's school. I will continue to check in everyday, but I may not have time to post much. I will post a pic when it is all finished.
11-03-2008, 06:57 AM,

Just here to say that i'll be sparsely around in the next 2 weeks. If i seem to appear alot here you'll know that i've given up studying and had a mental break down (and entered procrastination land).
11-03-2008, 07:02 PM,

Good luck with exams. Make sure you get enough rest and eat properly.
11-19-2008, 07:21 AM,

And i'm officially back into modding with some 5 weeks at my disposal Smile
11-19-2008, 07:20 PM,

Woohoo!

I hope we can find all those resources. I know we have permission to use Kielanai's models as well. I did have her Akavir Island mod but it seems to have disappeared when my system last crashed. She did take it down from TESNexus.
11-20-2008, 04:21 AM,

This is sort of a return without an away post.

Sorry if i haven't posted much lately i just finished my Exams...
thank god Wink
11-21-2008, 03:08 AM,

Welcome back Ciao
11-21-2008, 10:57 AM,

I am afraid that due to problems at work, and some other unfortunate circumstances at the same time, I will most likely be pretty much inactive for the next week or so. I am sorry to leave at such an exciting moment, but I'm afraid I haven't got much choice. But don't worry, I will be back! Afterwards, I will be glad to help you in any way I can.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
11-21-2008, 12:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I am afraid that due to problems at work, and some other unfortunate circumstances at the same time, I will most likely be pretty much inactive for the next week or so. I am sorry to leave at such an exciting moment, but I'm afraid I haven't got much choice. But don't worry, I will be back! Afterwards, I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

Thank you so much for letting us know Deeze. I hope everything improves dramatically and rapidly for you.