Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Away and Return Thread
01-23-2009, 05:55 AM,

I apologize for my my absence my computers Hard Disk Crashed but its fixed so i am back :goodjob:
01-23-2009, 12:09 PM,

Welcome back Ciao. I was getting a little worried. The eternal mother in me I guess. I'm glad you got it fixed.
01-25-2009, 04:32 PM,

Hi everyone. As you've probably realised, I haven't posted in Akavir for a very long time now. Just to let you know that, due to a lot of things happening in real life, I have had to cut back quite dramatically on my modding commitments.

I've had a lot of fun working with you guys, so this is nothing personal, but the ST Editor job, Black Marsh and High Rock are my main commitments here (I'm a Core member of both) so I guess in the limited time I have available those have to come first.

I really hope you do succeed in making the Island. I will be dropping in from time to time to see how you are getting along,

regards,

Deeza
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-25-2009, 07:07 PM,

Thank you for letting us know that Deeza. I plan to keep facilitating this and hope that the mod does get released at some point.
01-31-2009, 12:18 AM,

It would seem that I to must join the ranks of away members Sad. My jobs going to take up all of my time now so I wont have much time for anything anymore. Wish I could contribute have contributed more. Don't let the mod die while I am gone :thumbsup:

good luck :bananarock:
01-31-2009, 03:04 PM,

Thanks for letting us know Shank. I will keep the board active and attempt to keep things organized.

It is unfortunate that I just am not able to use the construction set and other modding tools the way others can. We would be lots farther along if I were able to do that as well as what I actually can do.
02-01-2009, 05:14 AM,

Construction Set skills or not we would be lost without your organization skills
02-01-2009, 04:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
Construction Set skills or not we would be lost without your organization skills

Thanks Ciao. I still believe we will release something. I just have no control over when it will happen. The people who have worked so hard on different parts deserve the chance to see their work released. I am committed to keeping things organized to help provide that opportunity.
02-01-2009, 06:12 PM,

Just a suggestion:

Why not make a big archive of all the meshes, textures, books and items that have been produced so far? That way everyone could have a copy of it and nothing would get lost again.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-02-2009, 03:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Just a suggestion:

Why not make a big archive of all the meshes, textures, books and items that have been produced so far? That way everyone could have a copy of it and nothing would get lost again.

As in a BSA type files? Or just a zip type file?

I will start saving all the files I can find onto one of my portable hard drives. I will try to get most of that done this week. Thanks for the suggestion Deeza.