Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
08-04-2006, 04:09 PM,

Besides, where are the rules that dev's can't lie? :lmao:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-04-2006, 04:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Besides, where are the rules that dev's can't lie? :lmao:

Especially bethesda.
08-04-2006, 04:25 PM,

If you ask me, they are just trying to make sure nothing goes wrong by saying they will make an expansion then don't. They said they don't have any PLANS for an expansion, but they also said that may change, so keep hopeful.
Lol what?
08-04-2006, 08:17 PM,
RE: BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=523507

We have no plans to make an expansion for oblivion. Should that change we'll make an annoucement on Elder Scrolls.com.

I'm shocked

Actually, I've known about this for about a week.

They have no plans, but they might change their mind. Remember, an expansion isn't released with the game, probably because they didn't decide to do it until later.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up.
08-05-2006, 12:22 AM,

Word from the wise look at the original The Sims it had what 8 expation packs. I think that bethasoft will eventualy after a while will make one or more because soner or later the 360 owners will want more than just run of the mill mods that pc moders can make and test within a week. they also should realise that not everyone can buy stuff over the internet due to lack of paypal or credit card so it is inevitable for them to make more profit for them to ether hurry up and make elder scrolls V or make an expantion to Milk Oblivion for all its worth.

With that said disaponted I am yes but ill still play oblivion without any DLC mods save for hourse armor which i got free from gamestop and use the moders mods to support our moding comunity.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-05-2006, 12:24 AM,

our mods will be practically like expansions... and if Beyond Cyrodiil succeeds we'll be like the first super mod community of TES to succeed... if they don't make expansions, it's cool, we'll make some kickass mods.... :goodjob:
08-05-2006, 12:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
and if Beyond Cyrodiil succeeds we'll be like the first super mod community of TES to succeed...

We will succeed! Don't doubt that for a second.
08-05-2006, 02:29 AM,

If what mburg says is true, maybe they're just scared to death they might actually fix some of the things they ****ed up. Tongue

Why worry about an expansion, either way. I'm sure they'll end up having one, but I'm also sure that we can do just as good with Beyond Cyrodiil and such.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-05-2006, 08:47 AM,

I hope they release an expansion and update the engine with the old dynamic soft shadows, hows THAT for high hopes that will never come true? Tongue
08-05-2006, 10:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
and if Beyond Cyrodiil succeeds we'll be like the first super mod community of TES to succeed...

We will succeed! Don't doubt that for a second.

:lmao: ST and Beyond Cyrodiil the only real ES4 expansions! Wink
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman