Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
08-05-2006, 01:37 PM,

I'm very surprised with what Bethesda does with Oblivion.

It's 100% that they have big revenue on selling Oblivion. But..
Community has prepaired buglist for game - no response, only one patch (which took 3 months!!)

Very odd, maybe they put all the personnel on Fallout 3 development, but Oblivion is a good way for them to make money, just fix the bugs and make expansions. Look, Bioware is still releasing patches for Neverwinter Nights 1.

Why they just abandoned Oblivion..dunno
08-05-2006, 02:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Bioware is still releasing patches for Neverwinter Nights 1.

That they almost not do anymore... not that I mind anymore Big Grin

well as long as they serve money on the 2$ plugins they seams happy... or maybe they saw that Beyond Cyrodiil where on all provinces unsept Hammerfall and High Rock Big Grin
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-05-2006, 04:13 PM,

Dont worry about it. The public makes better mods (compare Wizard's Island to Tribunal, honestly) and sometimes even better patches! Search tessource.net for the unofficial patch, I heard it fixes alot of problems.
08-05-2006, 04:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_

well as long as they serve money on the 2$ plugins they seams happy... or maybe they saw that Beyond Cyrodiil where on all provinces unsept Hammerfall and High Rock Big Grin

oh... Hammerfell and High Rock.... well I am planning an Ordsinium mod... which takes up like 2/3 of High Rock... and TR is making Hammerfell... if they do a good job I don't mind
08-05-2006, 04:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_

oh... Hammerfell and High Rock.... well I am planning an Ordsinium mod... which takes up like 2/3 of High Rock... and TR is making Hammerfell... if they do a good job I don't mind

Doesnt matter whether they do a good job or not, they will probally never release it Tongue

Though, if somone makes a team to make the northern provinces, we will practically be building all of Tamriel!!!!
08-05-2006, 04:53 PM,

Even if they did release a province as an expansion I'm scared of what they might do to it in the lore department. :\ But I kind of agree about what someone said regarding TR, it seems like they have issues ever getting anything releaseable. Maybe that'll change now that they're working on the Oblivion engine... But somehow I doubt it.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-05-2006, 05:01 PM,

If Bethesda makes Fallout 3 a fps I will be mad X( that'd be almost as bad as Mario Theft Auto.
08-05-2006, 06:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
(compare Wizard's Island to Tribunal, honestly)

TRIBUNAL! TRIBUNAL! TRIBUNAL! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-05-2006, 06:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion

Have you played Wizard's Island, I was saying it was better :eek: ...
08-05-2006, 06:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion

Have you played Wizard's Island, I was saying it was better :eek: ...
I didn't really like Wizard's Islands. "I AM THE FROSTBRINGER, AND I HAVE EXISTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO TORTURE THE CASUAL PEOPLES OF SOME COZY CASUAL VILLAGE WITH A NOT-SO-GOOD NAME!!!11!11!!1!11111" And then you have "help me aaaaaahh i saw them go threw the wall
aaaaahhh im gona die" dialogue and that monorail-looking walkway of the Drakken's that just looks ridiculously out of place.

Edit: The board seems to auto-capitalize lowercase "I"s and fixes lowercase and apostrophe-less "I'm"s. Sad