Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betmeri League
01-30-2006, 03:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
so the goblins plan to simply dissapear intot he woodwork... well thats what they do best, live underground...
yep... and then you will be wandering the Molag Amur with your band of tired Hlaalu warriors prusuing a goblin Durzog rider...
then suddenly... the rider vanishes behind a hill....
and then war-cries rend the air as goblins and durzogs and other beasts emerge from the ravines, hills, and caves on either side of you and your entire regiment is surrounded by a thousand bloodthirsty goblins... and when they are done scavenging your armor and eating the corpses... they wander back into the hills and caves... Smile
01-30-2006, 03:02 AM,

ha silly goblins, ph@t loot is for kids Wink
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-30-2006, 03:13 AM,

goblins, orcs, argonians and khajit are known have been in Morrowind...
are there any other betmer you guys think should be in? I think the list i pretty good... but if you guys have opinions state them... like centaurs, ogres, ape-men, etc.

..they don't seem to fit though... I still think what we have here is best :yes:
01-30-2006, 03:18 AM,

i think it;ll be best to stick with what we have here for now, it's familiar and new at the same time, but i'm not even sure what other betmeri exist in morrowind, maybe apemen???

01-30-2006, 03:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
i think it;ll be best to stick with what we have here for now, it's familiar and new at the same time, but i'm not even sure what other betmeri exist in morrowind, maybe apemen???
actually apemen are from the other side of Tamriel Big Grin
goblins used to be every where until elves and men drove most of them into the Dragontail and Wrothgarian Mts.
same with Orcs... they were once a big clan of Mer that followed Trinimac... and when he was forcibly corrupted into Malacath, the followers became Orcs...
01-30-2006, 04:01 AM,

aha, you learn something new every day!

01-30-2006, 05:47 PM,

I have a question. Is there anything more that your are planning to add to the end of the description of the Eluba-Addon Egg Mine? It kind of ends in "but ." ?(
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
01-30-2006, 08:00 PM,

im sory to get all TR in your face but....

whats the lore behind this? Also, why would all these people need to hunt on vvardenfell (there is better land all over the place)? Also, since this is a league of beastmen, i dont think that the dunmer would let them hold that much land. seeing how dunmer use them as slaves and all.... Also, most races despise goblins (helseth was shuned for using them in his armies)

i hope that crushed some dreams :]
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-30-2006, 08:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
im sory to get all TR in your face but....

whats the lore behind this? Also, why would all these people need to hunt on vvardenfell (there is better land all over the place)? Also, since this is a league of beastmen, i dont think that the dunmer would let them hold that much land. seeing how dunmer use them as slaves and all.... Also, most races despise goblins (helseth was shuned for using them in his armies)

i hope that crushed some dreams :]
no, they are still strong...
Lore? well we know they are quite a few orcs... I mean take Umbra for example... they must've been around Vvardenfell for awhile...
Argonians? plenty of them... escaped slaves and such... and about the Bitter Coast tribes? talk to Razoring, I must say it was a grand idea from him... very creative
Goblins... well when you order cannon-fodder.... like goblins... you don't expect the entire hordes to be loyal... some will listen to their Altmer trainers and stay the course traveling to Mournhold... some will rebel... and some will wander off...
the agendas is through the eyes of their leaders... so what would they liked to be described as? not a lie or bias... just a perspective... as everything is... most races despise goblins... yes, but Orcs keep them around... Altmer use them in war... so did Helseth (he tried at least)....

EDIT: the large orange borders are just lands they hutn game in and roam.. not lands they control... they don't REALLY control any land...
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM,

I?m not saying that these people were not around on vvardenfell (killed plenty of em back in the day), but what I am saying is that its unlikely that something like this would spring from out of the blue in the transition period between MW and OB, and it sure as hell didnt exist anywhere on tamriel before. I don?t think that any argonian that comes to Morrowing, land of legal slavery, telvani, and other obstacles for the beast folk, is smart enough to organize something. Heck, argonins want to get OUT of morrowind, not into it. Orcs... well, they are orcs. While it does make some sense that they want a base in the east, isolated, diseased, and hostile Vvardenfell is far from an ideal refuge. The goblin thing seems to make some sense I guess, but if they were traveling from blacklight, they would have landed in the west gash, on the west side of the island, not in the molag amur, on the southeast. You also mention telvani as helpers several times in the story. I know telvani, and they would not feed some slave to stop rebellion. They would shut him up with a fireball spell to make an example.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era