Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betmeri League
02-01-2006, 01:46 AM,

don't worry about it LN it was my bad, i over-reacted and went into auto-debate mode, won't happen agian :yes:

and yeah, i like your explanation and connection kukluza! thinking back i din't recall many dunmer living in the swampy bitter coast... so that would be the perfect place, however it is a bit small for a large population... so we'll se...
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-01-2006, 01:59 AM,

large! no.... maybe at most only 5000
but then again lots of slaves later joined Eleel-Lei... so... his tribe/warband has grown since....
02-01-2006, 02:02 AM,

wait... i meant that the space physically couldn't support that many argonians ?(

02-01-2006, 02:13 AM,

well.... in game terms... NO
but in real life terms... YES

...I was thinking real...
in game it might be like 70 at very very most Big Grin ...probably fewer

EDIT: by the way.... I am making Legio Argonis in the Silgrad Tower mod... which is an Argonian Legion fort on the mainland Bitter Coast... and it was one tribe that, being threatened with slavery, apealed to the Imperial authorities and was made an extension of imperial law! ....read it... it is somewhere on the Silgrad website :yes:
02-01-2006, 02:17 AM,

yeah i remember hearing about Legio Argonis at the mission and thinking that is was BS that i couldn't go! Big Grin

and yeah i was thinkning of a strange mix of the two somehow...it's a mystery even to me :eek:

02-03-2006, 04:55 AM,

see...
I am makin Legio Argonis, an Argonian Imperial Fort, and Azhag's Orc Camp, an orcish clan camp, in the Silgrad-Reich Parkeep-Blacklight lands...
so maybe in the NPCs of their characters I can maybe say something like:
Orc
"our sister tribe traveled over the water to the volcano island. they killed many elf there. good hunting, but many monsters, scary diseased ones too. That's why is better to stay here." :]
Argonian:
"marshbrother, when the Dunmer began raiding usss many fled into the swaaamp, but we made this fort. One of us has escaped from slavery, yesss, and hass become a warrrleader. Many of our marsh brothers and sisters leave to fight the dark elf... we staysss here, we are a Legion and here we are the lawwww"

...just to connect it all... I dunno, I'll do a better job when it actually comes to deciding dialogue... it was just an Idea i had
02-04-2006, 12:16 AM,

yeah it's always good to have some continuity

02-04-2006, 01:52 AM,

A Khajiit fort maybe aswell? But secret, like the only way to access it is go through that underground passage in the Argonian Mission? You go through a long underground passageway, and you finally get to the end of the tunnel, you open up, and 10 Khajiit all have short swords in your face demanding why you are there.
02-04-2006, 02:07 AM,

khajit have no organized groups or thier own in vvardenfell (or morrwind for that matter), in our mod they are a member of the betmeri league

02-04-2006, 02:20 AM,

But you can't sit there and tell me it wouldn't be neat.