Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitter Coast "Latrys North" [Claimed]
05-24-2007, 08:50 PM,

The procedure says that sandor has to look for technical problems. Should i give him a message that he should control it or does he do that after I've submitted my claim?
If I didn't, I request dead black gum trees.
05-24-2007, 09:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
The procedure says that sandor has to look for technical problems. Should I give him a message that he should control it or does he do that after I've submitted my claim?
If I didn't, I request dead black gum trees.

I'm not sure what you mean by controling it. You need to send the file when the preset gets merged, or at the two week intervals for checking. I hope that answers the question. Smile If you want, you can send it in early I suppose. You won't have to for another 6 days.
05-30-2007, 06:45 AM,

How's this progressing, blackbird? Don't forget to send the file to sandor so it can be checked for errors. Smile
05-30-2007, 02:50 PM,

I was more waiting for the dead gumtree versions, so I didn't work on it anymore. I can edit some values.
How do I send the file to Sandor via PM or something?

Ok, I'm editing the region generation values and adding some extra objects and I maked sure that those rocks aren't floating anymore by lowering the sink value.
05-31-2007, 12:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
How do I send the file to Sandor via PM or something?

You can upload the file somewhere else and provide the link. Smile
05-31-2007, 06:50 PM,

blackbird: I generated six dead Black Gum trees and posted the download on The Warehouse. Sorry for the delay. (I've also created five BC vines as part of my moldcave job which might be useful to you if you want to customize a tree here and there. The whole shabang should be ready soon.)

Ed.Rw 071227: The attached image was permanently lost during a server switch.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-01-2007, 02:52 PM,

Thank you.
06-04-2007, 03:23 PM,

I'll upload a new generation file included dead trees. However I'm not really satisfied with the result, but I couldn't do much better and I wanted to hear an opinion and advice.

Ed.Rw 071227: The attached file (ST-BD_lathrys_island_v1.1.esp (550.43 KB)) was permanently lost during a server switch.
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM,

I checked the file (contaminations etc.), there are no technical problems. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-05-2007, 06:58 PM,

Can I request something like a scum terrain? and some lilypads if possible. It will be an add-on and I don't think it will fit for a region generation.
I want also remake st delyn's peak, so is it possible to have a st-delyn statue?