Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Dungeons
08-30-2009, 10:34 AM,

Yes, that's right. Thanks for clarifying, Xae. I'll adjust the vines as you suggest, KP! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-01-2009, 10:08 PM,

Proof positive of the 'mushrooming' problems when joining tilesets....(groan)

Ah well, level 2 of Mokumalata is starting to come along nicely at last...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
09-01-2009, 10:22 PM,

Lol! What the heck happened in that screenshot there, IG?

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-01-2009, 10:32 PM,

Shroom attack! I just up-ended a mushroom tree to fill a gap in the tilesets. It seems to work okay in the CS but I'll need to double-check it in-game. You have to be inventive and try different methods with stuff like this. It looks a mess but it'll probably work...probably...
09-02-2009, 10:09 PM,

I finished the level with the merged tileset. I hate it when these pieces don't fit properly even if you use the fit-to-grid function AND use the xyz settings...bloody irritating!

Anyway, you can see some gloshrooms and a waterfall added in level one along with a new entrance (with a strip that needs a retexture job) and the cobwebbed beginning of level two. More whipvines are there along your passage and then you will begin to see the cave-in of the old Barsaebic ruin to your left through which you will be able to return once the latter levels are complete. I still need to add another door to the next section though.

In the meantime, here's another video (it's very lo-res though) of a little hole on top of the ruin's roof where there will be some goodies stashed away: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1267925/MOKUMALATA%2002.rar .
09-03-2009, 12:27 AM,

Are the doors supposed to look like that? The orange, I mean.
09-03-2009, 01:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Xaeaix
Are the doors supposed to look like that? The orange, I mean.

Yes =)
09-03-2009, 06:32 PM,

They're a little too bright. They could do with being toned down a little but that's another one of those little changes that I just don't have time to sort right now.