Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black marsh heightmap progress
09-24-2006, 05:41 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard

Oh! and BTW, how did you like number 6? :lmao:

Lol, now we just need a McDonalds and we're good to go.
09-24-2006, 01:45 PM,

Nine, do you have the ESP that contains Stormhold? I gave a link to Swedishfish, did he give one to you? I would like you to start making interiors for what I have made, but leavet he imperial towers to me. Plz and tx. If Swedishfish didn't give you a link that is fine, I will send you an updated version of Stormhold with the heightmap.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-24-2006, 04:01 PM,

Nope, I need that. What tilesets should I use and do you want the buildings cluttered, if so then what kind of people are supposed to live in each place? Should I link doors?

EDIT: I have to ask, this is my first time working with other people. What's the system for combining the work we do. Is the hieghtmap an esm that I create esps for and then we merge those, or is it that wrong?
09-24-2006, 04:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mr_NineBall
EDIT: I have to ask, this is my first time working with other people. What's the system for combining the work we do. Is the hieghtmap an esm that I create esps for and then we merge those, or is it that wrong?

You've got the jist of it, you create ESP's (dependant on the ESM) then later they are merged to the ESM.
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
09-24-2006, 04:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FLESH

You've got the jist of it, you create ESP's (dependant on the ESM) then later they are merged to the ESM.

Thank you, I was curious about that. Well now I at least know part of what I should do when I get the esm. =)
09-24-2006, 06:27 PM,

Make an ESP dependant on the Master ESP untill we get the master ESP made into an ESM. I'll make an upload after I finish Stromhold. I was told to make it bigger with some other things in mind. Make the interiors correct to how the bridges link up on the exteriors. If this is too much a challenge for you then I can do it, and you can work on making a grand underground community in the ruins. Make the clutter, like books, lights, furn, ext, but do not add NPCs yet, we don't want to mess with AI with such limited backups. Lets not set anything in stone until we get on our feet. I'll try to have an upload by tonight, but no promises, I have to make another ME height map(8 times bigger), Valenwood Height Map, and do my homework to boot. I think I can get this done, but I have some friends coming over, and IDK how much time they will want to spend playing sports. I'll do my best, but I am swamped today.
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-24-2006, 07:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
Make the interiors correct to how the bridges link up on the exteriors.

I can do that.
09-24-2006, 10:43 PM,

Just wanted to let you guys in on where I'm at modeling wise. I'll make anything you want, but I'm not that good.

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/5277/...ieskb5.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6778/...iesor1.jpg
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-25-2006, 01:18 AM,

We're at about the same point. I'd guess it'll be two more months before I'm ready to use anything I make.
09-25-2006, 02:08 AM,

Like I said on MSN, some good textures and bump maps should do us some justice. I'm thinking I want to make a straw and log house on top of stilts and a platform for the middle of argonia, but I am not sure if tha is lore corect. Is it? I am eagerling awaiting a responce from an ex-dev or Bethedsa, whom ever responds first. I'll draw some concept art to show what I would like to model.
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors