Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books of Vvardefell??
11-04-2005, 02:06 AM,

well I got the idea from whomever wrote the books in TES3 Morrowind....
by the way, I'll be updating them soon... the current drafts are unfinished versions.... and thanks for pointing it out to me Razorwing :goodjob:
11-04-2005, 09:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I wrote a Red Book for House Redoran back in may (here). I wrote it for our District, so it's not competing with KuKulzA's book or anything. But I wanted to mention it just the same, because it might be an interesting read. I should get around to updating my book soon, though.

I'd like to ask your team's opinion on what I wrote in the preface for my book:
The one called Nerevarine killed Bolvyn Venim, the Archmaster of House Redoran, on the floor of the Arena in Vivec. Whether the player pursued the main quest, or fought his way through the ranks in House Redoran, he'd have to kill Bolvyn Venim, so it's safe to assume he's dead in the official history.
What do you guys think about that?

Also, KuKulzA;
in your Red Book you mention Balmora. How come? Isn't Balmora the main Hlaalu town on Vvardenfell? Smile

Great piece of literature! :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-02-2005, 12:22 AM,

BTW guys, don't be shy to contribute literature provided you guys have the time to do it....
12-04-2005, 09:34 AM,

I haven't been very active recently as you may have seen. Exams and such things at school. Will be back and active soon.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-10-2006, 03:39 PM,

Just by way of note for the future (like when we're doing interiors eventually), we really should send an envoy like Razorwing or Lady Nerevar to ask for permission to use some of TR's Morrowind books, wtih credit given of course. After all, they're doing Hammerfell now, and I don't know why they'd need all the books about House politics and Nords. I've been reading them and some are quite good. They'd also add some depth to the atmosphere and a mainland flavor in rare places where Bethsada hasn't touched. (Hopefully, ST, Blacklight, and the others could use them by extension.)