Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell 0,0 Problem also falling through floor in--
07-07-2009, 08:34 PM,
Cell 0,0 Problem also falling through floor in--
Well I have two problems I'm only using my own mod a new worldspace I'm working on. The first problem I'm having is in my worldspace cell 0,0 has a huge hole and everytime I fill it back up with flatten verticals it comes back after going in the game or restarting TES. Any ideas on a fix for this? My second problem is Tamriel worldspace basically all of it I fall through the ground and its textures are very messed up. I cleaned my mods, reinstalled oblivion but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions for these problems?
07-08-2009, 08:02 AM,
RE: Cell 0,0 Problem also falling through floor in--
Please send/attach the file and I'll check it.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-08-2009, 08:36 AM,
How do I attach files I read this FAQ but I don't think I have the rights to attach a zip file?
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by Liberty Prime
How do I attach files I read this FAQ but I don't think I have the rights to attach a zip file?
Click on the attachments button (below the editing screen).
If the esp/esm file is too large please upload the file to e.g. FileFront, Rapidshare.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-08-2009, 03:18 PM,

Actually it seems that the ability to attach files in this forum has been disabled. I noticed that a couple of days ago. I see only Options and Extended Editor below the text window.

Steve
07-09-2009, 09:45 PM,
Anywhere else where I can give the the attachment as it doesn't work here?
07-10-2009, 02:09 AM,
0.0 cell
After making your land in the heightmap editor of the cs, save in the heightmap editor and then close the heightmap editor. Then go to 0.0 and use the landscape editor to smooth the area and save in the construction set. If you are making a large world space this problem occurs at 0.0. and several other locations. I could list them here but if its a small world space it isnt neccessary.

As far as the land missing. I take it you turned the esp into an esm file. If so the cs gets confused and thinks all worldspaces are Tameriel. That is the reason the land falls out from under your feet. What you need to do is open the esm file with tes4gecho and click on the Display/Copy tab, then scroll down to the worldspace folder and click on the plus sign to expand the folder. Then highlight worldspace Tamriel and toggle ignore. After you have done that. save the file and then use the move worldspace tab to set your esm to load right after the oblivion esm. The land will once again be under your feet.

All world spaces that are esm files must be loaded right after the oblivion esm file. If you have more than one world space esm loaded only the one loaded after the oblivion esm will work. I hope this helps in some small way.
LordRahl
07-10-2009, 03:12 AM,
RE: 0.0 cell
Thank you, the texture's are back going to test the cell 0,0 now.
07-21-2009, 02:31 AM,
I actually have one more question since this topic is still alive my land textures are purple from far away but when I get a bit closer they become regular color. I generated LOD and I used archive invalidation but it's still purple.
07-22-2009, 02:15 AM,
purple textures
Just a couple of questions.

Are you using custom land textures or just vanilla?

Do you have more than one worldspace loaded?

Have you generated distant lods?
LordRahl