Poll: Where should Clan Cerro be located?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ayelid ruin
0%
0 0%
Big abandoned manor
0%
0 0%
Cave
0%
0 0%
Dwemer ruin
0%
0 0%
Sewer
0%
0 0%
Tomb
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cerro (Silgrad's native vampire clan)
05-03-2005, 09:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
It would be a very cool thing to have a war with the werewolves. I believe that they will be added into Oblivion, from one of the interviews, I think.

Really? I must have missed that information about werewolves in oblivion. Do you recall which interview it was? I'd like to check it out.

If they aren't then maybe we can have a war between vampires and minotaurs instead, har har.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-03-2005, 09:49 PM,

Wait, I think I remember them saying something about wolves, not werewolves. My fault. Rolleyes I still think that they will implement them though. But if not, then the minotaurs would be perfect. Either that or the Temple. ?(
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
05-03-2005, 10:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by NoRemorse
Wait, I think I remember them saying something about wolves, not werewolves. My fault. Rolleyes I still think that they will implement them though. But if not, then the minotaurs would be perfect. Either that or the Temple. ?(

Aah. Yes wolves wouldn't surprise me, given the Nord village screenie and all. Well, I liked McAsmod's werevolves better than Bethesda's, so I'm sure the community will come through on them if they're not in the game. =)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
02-19-2006, 04:58 AM,

It's been a while, so I thought I'd check if there are more opinions around here regarding our vampire clan - perhaps someone from the "new crowd" has input they'd like to share?

Assuming the clan lives in a cave or similar place that doesn't require custom architecture, modding on them can start right away after the game is out.
Angel mired in filth
02-19-2006, 12:54 PM,

I think that you should make theme for them...
and perhaps there should be three Vampire Clans of Morrowind....
3 are foreign and two are native....
the three foreign ones came at different times... a Altmer remnant lived on Vvardenfell to practice magics that were considered profane... this clan was Aundae.... Quarra came during the Nordic invasions, and Berne with the Imperial...

Dres vampires were a small minor house of Great House Dres that had risen to prominence... they were great leaders and unfortunately became Vampires as one of them was of an ancient Velothi Vampire lineage....
Clan Cerro was a Redoran district vampire clan. It developed when the vampirism mutated and one of the Redoran locals became a Vampire... a few Redoran warriors decided to get bitten as they felt they'd have a greater chance of fighting off the Imperials as a physically strong nocturnal being....

?how about it?

maybe they can have a secret cave system under the Forgotten Forest?
02-19-2006, 01:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Clan Cerro was a Redoran district vampire clan. It developed when the vampirism mutated and one of the Redoran locals became a Vampire... a few Redoran warriors decided to get bitten as they felt they'd have a greater chance of fighting off the Imperials as a physically strong nocturnal being....

?how about it?

Not bad at all. But I thought TES vampires were hostile towards (and hated by) everyone but their own vampire clan members?
Angel mired in filth
02-19-2006, 07:56 PM,

I read a In/out list for oblivion and I believe there will be no were creatures of any sort. Sorry to burst your Lycan bubble, that woud have been quite a interesting little conflict.

Also, lets keep the clans abilities pure vampire, not "stealth" or "warrior" vampire clans. An assortment of stealth, persuasion, mild telekenisis, speed, and strength sounds alot better then restricting them to a certain skill tree.

Of course, my definition of vampire comes from Anne Rice.

Oh, and don't get your hopes up for Underworld 2, its no where near as good as the original... though it still has that Kate Beckinsale woman Big Grin
02-19-2006, 09:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

?how about it?

Not bad at all. But I thought TES vampires were hostile towards (and hated by) everyone but their own vampire clan members?

I think this is now true, and might have always been so, but there are always rebels: were not the Tribunal Rebels of a sort who defied the Velothi teachings in favour of starting their own religion in response to the threat from Red Mountain? and the original exiles from Summerset Isle were likely rebels also?

So perhaps these staunch Redorans decided to sacrifice themselves for the greater good and became Vampires at a time when they despaired of deliverance, or the first might have actually been an Imperial trying to undermine ST by corrupting the Redoran military, but his plan backfired and instead he created a secret core within the burgh that is dedicated to ensuring that ST will never fall to outside threat? Or something...some kinda storyline reeking of desperate times?

Quote:Harikari
I read a In/out list for oblivion and I believe there will be no were creatures of any sort. Sorry to burst your Lycan bubble, that woud have been quite a interesting little conflict.

Well I believe you are 100% correct that Lycanthropy is out for the maingame release, but it might be (like Bloodmoon) that it is being considered as one of the downloads that you would have to pay for - actually that is one hugely demanded thing that fans are likely to grab for, even with the further cost...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-19-2006, 09:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
...snip...

Also, lets keep the clans abilities pure vampire, not "stealth" or "warrior" vampire clans. An assortment of stealth, persuasion, mild telekenisis, speed, and strength sounds a lot better then restricting them to a certain skill tree.

Of course, my definition of vampire comes from Anne Rice.

Oh, and don't get your hopes up for Underworld 2, its no where near as good as the original... though it still has that Kate Beckinsale woman Big Grin

The stealth part would be essential in a Redoran environment, and if they came from Redoran in the first place then you are looking at a combination of original warrior/rogue developed later.

Ahhhh, this reminds me about one of the favorite deas I had on the elderscrolls forums...raggidman fades back into the shadows to consider how to proceed...tiptoe...tiptoe...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-19-2006, 09:16 PM,

[...]

?how about it?

The secret hideout of Clan Cerro is somewhere in the Velothi Mountains, if I remember correctly, and from what I recall of the original idea, they're not quite the rebel-warrior type, who are interested in politocal agendas.

Just for information.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.