Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City creating guide?
06-05-2006, 08:24 AM,
City creating guide?
I wonder if theres any city creating guide for CS?
Today i was looking elderscrolls.com CS guide and it explains alot but if there was a good example how to make city (worldspaces and all) id be interested to check it out and test it out for fun.

Oh and by the way dont we need new building models for any new cities?
06-06-2006, 04:02 AM,

I can't find one either so your not alone
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
06-06-2006, 08:53 PM,

C'mon peeps, have a chat with the guys who have already started on this side of things, unless you are recruiting. We are associated for the purpose of sharing expertese as well as co-ordinating the modding of most of the continent between us, right?

Look at the Silgrad Boards, and Lore, chat with Razorwing of Reich Parkeep and Rodan of Blacklight who are busy populating their cities already... I do not know how much it is normal to share about this stuff, but ask them already, and then think about recruiting if you can't make progress...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
06-07-2006, 06:08 AM,

Yea, well i was not thinking to start one for the mod anyway. Because im no familiar with CS. So my skills arent good at least for now. I got practice-work for a month and then ill have more vacation to see weather i catch up with CS or not.

I was more like wondering if anyone knew any tutorial existing.. so i could test and take a peek on creating city, for own test purpose.
06-07-2006, 08:46 AM,

I'll have a look for you and post here if I find one
06-07-2006, 09:41 AM,

As stated contact Razorwing and Rodan - even if they do not have a tut, they might decide to create one...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
06-07-2006, 12:39 PM,

If you have a basic feel for the CS it will be easy. you will be able to see what i have done when i realse stormhold.
Welcome to the thunder dome Bitch!
06-07-2006, 10:04 PM,

This doesn't exactly say how to create a ciy but it explains alott about the CS and its a pretty good guide and should help you get ussed to the CS
06-07-2006, 11:13 PM,

If you need any tips on city building feel free to drop me a pm about it Smile Currently I'm working on getting the city of Riften built for the Skyrim project.
06-08-2006, 03:22 AM,

OK thanks Gravedigger is looking to get a basic feel for the CS I think so if you have read any good tutorails post them here and once you know how to rotate,move and insert onjectys you can just experoment to make interoirs. So basicly have a play around if you want to get used to it, Maybe read some tutoriols