Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim 010 - Dungeon - the Tsaesci beach caves
12-06-2008, 08:01 PM,

Snakes don't have eyelids, so they can't Big Grin
They don't have to be facegen-able, i'll just supply some different head models that the player can chose from (like with the different hairstyles).
And i hoped you 'd supply different textures for each model.
The mouth MUST be able to move... can't you cut the model in pieces and then give the lower jaw an anim? If that doesn't work i'll do it
and if THAR doesn't work ... ah well, just make their tongues flicker when they talk. But then we have to really reconsider the other races, i mean, how are the Kamal/ Ka Po going to talk then?
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
12-06-2008, 08:45 PM,

Thats why working with facegen would be better if we want to make races that talk. You would need a whole to skeleton with added face bones to make the face move not to mention the hours and hours it would take to make facial animations to react with speech.
12-06-2008, 09:02 PM,

Do you think you can do this?
Don't worry about the Naga (maybe it sounds rude, but i think BM has to do it, we can do it when we're done, but Akavir is the highest priority)
Tsaesci don't have to move their jaws, we don't even need voice acting for them. Just a flickering tonge and some hisses (suppose the player understands their language, that's why (s)he sees the text in English, more on that later, when i post the Story Part 1) and the sound from the Basilisk (harry Potter) as a War Cry maybe?
The other races (Tang Mo, Ka PO, Kamal,..) should have moving jaw bones i think. But,again, these don't have to be synchronised with the text because, like the Tsae, they'll talk in another language.
12-06-2008, 11:23 PM,

Hooray for Shiver-tail! That Naga is perfect! Don't worry about the facegen, llamaranger will be able to do that for us, he has prior experience.

As for the rest, I reckon the powerful Tsaesci mages and lords would communicate telepathically anyway, just my two cents. Why speak when you have magic to do it for you? Big Grin

As for the Tang Mo, I think they have already been done by someone else. I remember seeing them on TesNexus. Also look up the Dune Mod races.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-07-2008, 03:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Hooray for Shiver-tail! That Naga is perfect! Don't worry about the facegen, llamaranger will be able to do that for us, he has prior experience.

As for the rest, I reckon the powerful Tsaesci mages and lords would communicate telepathically anyway, just my two cents. Why speak when you have magic to do it for you? Big Grin

As for the Tang Mo, I think they have already been done by someone else. I remember seeing them on TesNexus. Also look up the Dune Mod races.

Yes. Grimdeath did the Tang Mo races. We do have his permission to use them.
12-07-2008, 08:34 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza

Perfect, magic is perfect (But i still think they need a heart-stopping War Cry Big Grin )
Good to see all the other reaces are done. And the Kamal don't have to speak, because they'll be like goblins: they actually have a civilisation, but kill evrything in their path. So they don't have dialogue.