Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim 015- KnifeBlossom
01-03-2009, 02:34 AM,

Well, if you can make it work in the cs, it should be alright, but yeah, the tree doesnt correspond to the name and billboard. (i placed your trees and billboards in a file under trees called akavirtrees)
03-01-2009, 05:18 PM,

How is this going?
I think it would be better with a nif Bamboo.
'cause i saw the Thunderstorm effect on the Speedtree,and the nif is more fps friendly than speedtree.

That's the only solution i think.

`Senten
03-01-2009, 07:42 PM,

Are there going to be any bamboo in bloom? I saw some of those in a recent Nova special on rats and the 48 year bamboo growing cycle.
03-02-2009, 02:03 AM,

Actually, no matter what Ra did for the nif bamboo, the speedtree was still more effective, despite the erratic movement in the storm. I think he fixed those up in a new batch of bamboo though.

As for bamboo in bloom - i dont think there are any except for the grass file thats suppose to be the undergrowth.

As for how is it going - collecting dust i must say, on my side. Homework is eating up about half (somedays nearly all) my free time and it doesnt come in consistent lots so i cant really set aside any productive modding time, even on weekends. The best way for things to get along is for 1 (or perhaps 2) modder to simply make what they desire and then hand out the mod for checks and collaborative work. ITs true more people can pool together ideas but things individually done will always be done faster than collaboratively, especially with our infrequent members.
03-02-2009, 06:44 AM,

Its okay exilehunter,but there are no more modders yet..
Time to do this project.

`Senten
03-02-2009, 08:16 AM,

Well, Valenwood will be finished soon, and now that Skyrim is dead there may well soon be some free modders to work on this.

I say for now the best thing to do is to continue collecting resources. That way Akavir can be rebooted at a moment's notice at any given point in the future.

If someone can complete the flora, I will be able to do region gen but I have already offered my services to several other projects, so I would have to do these first.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-02-2009, 11:18 AM,

Region gen isnt the issue. Its the preset and the resources. No one has a clue what the place looks like and we havent got enough modellers for making the required meshes.