Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb13 - Darvala Sethri's Home (Claimed, Finished)
08-28-2006, 10:22 PM,
Claim: Ebb13 - Darvala Sethri's Home (Claimed, Finished)
Darvala Serethi is a dark elf hunter who lives outside of the main town of Ebbedin. She usually wears light armor (I'd wait to finish armor once someone makes Netch Leather armor) and has a bow. She is a hunter, so her house should include many objects taken from animals, like a fur rug and possibly even some taxidermy around. Her house is the smallest kind of Redoran house. You could use either the simple house or the basement compatible house. There is a quest you could include some small stuff for that ties in with Sparrows Shack. I will take care of the quest later, but you can include some stuff in her house related to the quest, like some valuable misc. item that can go missing.

Here is the journal entries of the TES3 quest.

1. Darvala Sethri told me that her amulet has been stolen, and she suspects that the witch who lives to the southeast of Ebbedin has it.

2. I visited the witch, Sparrow, and told her about Darvala's amulet. She told me that she certainly hasn't stolen it, and she suspects a group of smugglers. They probably operate from a cave to the northeast of town.

3. After finding the amulet in a smugglers' cave, I returned it to Darvala. She was very pleased to see it again, and offered me a reward of 100 drakes.

There is some part that leads you to sparrows hut, probably dialogue from the rest of the villagers leading you there.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until either TheImperialDragon or I ok's it, which we usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Lol what?
08-28-2006, 10:34 PM,

Just a thought: the amulet got stolen 6 years ago; maybe something else is missing this time around. But I really like the idea of continued bad blood between the two. Smile

Later,
Steve
08-28-2006, 11:21 PM,

Something else missing would work too I guess, just to have similar features of the TES3 mods. It's at the modder's choice here, so they can do with it as they want, with mine or TID's permission of course.
Lol what?
08-29-2006, 12:40 AM,

If I might

This story line could be continued in TES4, if you wish to do so, their were many things about this quest that to me seemed alittle bleak.

If I recall the bandit cave lead to an underwater Dwemer Ruin which the interior was not accessible.

Sparrow gave the info on the location of the cave after you helped with her sick guar the guar had been grazing in the area around the cave

By adding all this together a good continuation could be devised Big Grin
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-29-2006, 04:48 AM,

Well, lets get someone to claim it first now. If you have anything else about the quest post it in Ebbedin Quest Dev.

Linkie
Lol what?
03-10-2007, 03:47 PM,
Claim
Hi!

I would like to claim this one, but I have a few questions:

What race should this woman be? Dark Elf or Imperial?
Is there an interior model for this house available? Or should I make one from tilesets? If so which ones do I need to use?
Is it possible to add a quest, or are there already too much quests in Ebbedin?

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
03-10-2007, 04:22 PM,

Now the pressure's on as the Fastest Modder in the West ™ is on the job! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Here are my answers and preferences, but keep in mind that IATE & TID are the bosses. Smile I have easy access to ST in the TES3 CS, so if you'd like info to serve as a starting point, I can do that.

- Darvala is Dunmer in ST:TES3. I can give you stats if you like.
- She's in a Redoran house and not a shack, so that's more in Razorwing's department.
- In ST:TES3, there was a quest involving a necklace that she thought Sparrow the Bosmer had stolen. I'd like there to be a follow-up quest involving another item to show that after 6 years, the two still plain don't like each other. Smile

Hope this helps,
Steve
03-10-2007, 04:34 PM,

She is a hunter by nature. Her house model is the Redoran home round, don't attatch it to an exterior, I will take care of that eventually.

Granted, so long as you can do it :check:
Lol what?
03-10-2007, 04:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
She is a hunter by nature. Her house model is the Redoran home round, don't attatch it to an exterior, I will take care of that eventually.

Granted, so long as you can do it :check:

I think I can do it. I'm doing a Reich Parkeep interior now, but when I've finished that one (which shouldn't take very long, I've already done 1/3) I'll begin working on this one immediately.
One more question: is she a poor or rich woman? That's for helping me to think what I should place in the interior and what not.

To SACarrow: Thanks! Big Grin
If you could give me her stats, it would be very kind of you. Smile
I haven't played Morrowind (yet), a shame I know, :flamed:
but I'll make a follow-up quest which will involve another item that has been stolen from her.

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
03-10-2007, 04:53 PM,

Well, most dunmer are poorer than what is seen in Cyrodiil, but she is richer that most other folks in Ebbedin aside from the guy in the manor. Basically, she is the only one living in a house, not a shack or manor, so decorate her house with middle class dunmer clutter and hunting clutter.
Lol what?