Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs
06-17-2010, 11:28 AM,

Excellent news! Please remember to put up the remaining claims for Soulrest at some point, so I can get to it.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-17-2010, 04:21 PM,

I had prioritised the finalisation of the NPCs and AIs at the top for the moment. I'll switch to the claims then. It's good timing given that sandor has returned and will be merging my file that includes the work from this thread.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-17-2010, 09:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption

I was wondering...why does the CS wiki have this tutorial then ?:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/If

...At the very bottom, under the "Spaces and Tabs" heading, it mentions what I mentioned about script spacing. Is this part of the article redundant and erroneous?

Alot of the Wiki articles are a year + old, there is a lot more information around now, alot of things discovered that the wiki does not cover.

Out of all the scripts I have made I've never had a problem with spaces or tabs.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-12-2010, 11:17 PM,

I updated the OP and will continue to work on the AIs after completing Glok-Chuba and preparing for the Talu Swamp region generation.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-25-2010, 12:55 PM,

I updated the OP. :check:
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM,

I updated the OP with details on the Serpentine Emmanuel AI claim. This may require special scripting but we should also be able to use ZombieUK's mod here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33261 .
08-17-2010, 08:56 AM,

I pretty much finished the Argonian houses of Kulu-Hees but I need to know if Cei-Xaish's hut belongs to an Argonian, Paatru or other race. I don't recognise that type of name. Deeza?

Btw, great interior! :goodjob:

RE: the other Paatru houses. Pirrirr is a little sparse in terms of furnishing but I'm assuming this is kind of the living area for most of the Paatru in Kulu-Hees, whereas the modding for Birritibururr is very simple to do (a sort of larval coccoon) but pretty damn effective in-game, I'd imagine. As for Unnupurr, should I release this as a claim?
08-17-2010, 10:05 AM,

She's an Argonian who comes from the deep swamps in Murkwood, who are particularly anti-foreigner and refuse to refer to themselves by the Cyrodiilic version of their name. I'm not surprised you're not familiar with it, it's rarely mentioned but that's what their descriptive names actually sound like in their own language - for example in Morrowind there was an argonian guy called Hides-His-Eyes who told you his name in "his mother tongue" was Hai-Ej.

I thought I already finished the egg spawning chambers and sent that esp?

08-17-2010, 11:56 AM,

Yes, the egg-spawning chambers are done. I was referring to another one that is currently blank - Unnupurr.
08-17-2010, 01:02 PM,

Yep, you can release that. I'm going to have my hands full with High Rock and finishing off Gideon.