Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Claimed] Silgrad, STC-001, University Interiors
08-30-2008, 12:25 AM,

Howdy Bob,

intriguing idea with the dumb waiter (I have to admit that I've never have given that particular point a thought ... but true it is, definitely). I'm eagerly awaiting what you'll come up with.

Hehe, even to me the interior is just a confusing labyrinth right now, but I hope I can dissolve that impression.

PM checked and replied. Smile

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-30-2008, 01:51 AM,

Thanks

Here it is a quick and dirty for your consideration

Pics and esp

the cell is _dumb

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-31-2008, 09:42 AM,

Howdy,

first: that looks great. :yes: Absolutey brilliant construction.

But it will be a problem to implement that for the University's storage room for it takes too much space from the study room beneath and I'd hate to give up that. My temporary solution (until you or me or someone else comes up with a better idea): the storage room will become "The Attic" and I'll add various 'proper' storage rooms in the basement (here we have stairs! Big Grin ).

The Attic will become a resting place for things like robes to be mended, old maps and books, dried herbs, maybe the one or other 'stuffed' animal ... all kinds of stuff that fits under the categorization of

"Oh gosh! What's that? No, I don't need, at least not right now, but just don't throw it away. I'll have closer look later on. Put it ... put it in the attic, would you be so kind?"

And so, the attic fills up with stuff that waits to get "a closer look later on". Wink

Greetings,

Quentin

P.S.: and hopefully I'll find a place for the dumb waiter so it doesn't have to go to the Attic. Wink
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-31-2008, 01:10 PM,

And Howdy to you

Thanks for your kind words

If I had longer rope and something other than a crate lid Big Grin I might could get it looking better

Yes I agree it may not be the best suited for the University interior an Attic sounds great

Is your thought to add a second level to the interio by means of stairs and wod flooring to make a sort of "cubby" (Thats the only way I can explain it without seeing it but I do believe I understand what your getting at. This to is a great idea and will work just fine

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories