Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concept Art (2)
02-07-2006, 09:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I will update it now, thanks :goodjob:

EDIT: by the way Ixidors Bane, I would like to thank you for putting the links in the format for me... I just needed to go into your post and copy-paste the stuff... thanks to my limited moderator powers

what powers?

what powers?
alright, this is probably the only time I'll ever do this... but here I go...

look in your post... just above this one

"KuKulzA says you know what powers I am talking about now!"
02-07-2006, 10:05 PM,

:eek:

:lmao:

Oh, and your welcome. But truthfully, I didn't know you had those powers. I did that cause, you can also get all that formatting if you just quote my post, and take it from there. Your way works too.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-07-2006, 10:12 PM,

from SpiderMan:
"with great power comes great responsibility"

yesss
...lets just focus on the "power" part of it and forget the "responsibility" hehehe
:brew:
02-07-2006, 11:25 PM,

heh, hey guys nice to see the thread newly organized Big Grin
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-08-2006, 03:39 AM,

Hey KuKulzA. Do you want to put up batman's updated maps, if it's cool with batman ( :yes: )? I have the latest two on my site that I have the Balmora images, but the first one is too big to upload using the simple GeoCities FTP (it has a 5MB limit Sad ).

Other Concept Art
Misc.
Vvardenfell Map (v.3) <batman>
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
02-08-2006, 03:42 AM,

there is a more current version... which I have replied to batman about fine tuning...
the 4th version is to be revised and I think the 5th will be close to final unless there was something me or batman forgot :yes:
02-08-2006, 03:47 AM,

Hmm, I'm falling behind. Don't check my e-mail often enough. Can I get all the version since 3?

Hey batman, have you checked your PM Inbox today?
-
02-08-2006, 03:47 AM,

well, it won't be final for a while, i'm going to continually add to and refine it, but i have no problem having them here, although i would recommend only keeping the most recent version up, just to keep it simple

edit: no, i need to...
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-08-2006, 09:55 PM,

Nice demonstration of powers, KuKulzA. Big Grin
Where can you host more than 5 MB?

How will future artworks be updated, because I may have found some old sketches which I drew over 5 years ago?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-08-2006, 09:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Nice demonstration of powers, KuKulzA. Big Grin
Where can you host more than 5 MB?

How will future artworks be updated, because I may have found some old sketches which I drew over 5 years ago?
eagerly awaiting more concept art... :yes:

future works will be put in... simple as that...
we just put them in... if you have art, and we think it is good enough to be concept art*... then we put it up!

plus, I save on my account of the PC I use, most of you guys' pictures

*by concept art I mean it conveys the idea/image of a propsed or imagined 'element' in our TES4 Vvardenfell mod... so a scribble wouldn't cut it... but a reasonable attempt at an envisioned thing would be ok... usually