Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concept art (3)
08-01-2006, 07:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Okay, it was just a thought... it looks like a bit like iron, maybe it could be used for lower class Sixth House member, like a Dreamer or something.

I seem to be having trouble finding a front view of Dagoth Ur's mask, do you know any good pics?
yes hold on...
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2240/dagothurlz7.jpg
08-01-2006, 07:26 PM,

Great thanks, I'll try it right away Big Grin

What about this? Keep in mind that I did this quite quickly, I didn't know whether one big mask should be on the front, or two small ones like in the pic. As I said these are very early designs, I will draw side and other views.
08-01-2006, 07:45 PM,

darn, K beat me to it Sad well gotta post it any way

[Image: dagothursf1.th.jpg]

incase of an high rez

btw am i allowed to upload my drawings from this uploader in silgrad, if so how do i, it says i have no permision to do so?
08-01-2006, 07:56 PM,

you have to register and then login... then it's simple...
I've had to explain it to so many people :lol:

Dave_91 :
the problem with using Dagoth ur's mask is that... well it is the unique thing about Voryn Dagoth... that is hi mask as the head of House Dagoth... using that on a common footsoldier armor... well... it's sorta making it too common... plus not everyone knew what Dagoth Ur's mask looked like... only those who have seen him or seen him in dreams... and corprus dudes... but i think it weakens the effects of Dagoth ur's mask...

it's like sayin gthere's an army of them... and if there was then the Ordinators have been handling them pretty well...

I'm not sure how to explain it, but i think it takes away from the unique-ness and power behind the design

I mean the art was well done no doubt.. but just the design itself... well made... I dunno how to say it in english sorry...
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM,

Would this be okay to base the Adamantium on?
08-01-2006, 09:36 PM,

Update, Redoran outpost

[Image: redoranoutpostjpgpt9.th.jpg]

like the origianl, only thye got a crab shell for a roof.
08-02-2006, 12:32 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Would this be okay to base the Adamantium on?
yes, but try to keep closer to the TES3 version than the new, BUT don't worry too much, creativity is very important... but make sure people can tell it is the old Adamantium... and don't forget what we discussed about the Daedric letter signitures... we had a good discussion, don't wanna forget it :goodjob:

Quote:Originally posted by Morningwind
Update, Redoran outpost

[Image: redoranoutpostjpgpt9.th.jpg]

like the origianl, only thye got a crab shell for a roof.
I like it... I can see this in a semi-permanent Redoran war-camp of sorts... just quickly constructed and only meant to stay for a few months at most..
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM,

Nice list already! You're making great progress KuKulza!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-02-2006, 02:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Nice list already! You're making great progress KuKulza!
KuKulzA and team Wink
note though I made a lot of the earlier concept art... I don't have as much time as I did...
08-02-2006, 02:58 PM,

Its supposed to rival the nord makeshift wooden tower i showed you earlier, unlike the nordic tower, this one is used to garassion more troops and serves more as a way point for resting troops than a look out, inless you place it o top of a cliff.

Un like the nordic tower, which is tall and can hold less people, but can cover more ground.