Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concept art (3)
08-03-2006, 01:20 PM,

hey, here is a outline of balmora, i tried to make it looks like Ixodor Bane or whatever his name is modification, and added a bit more..

iAssume the river is a bit larger, citiy is larger, andwe will have all of the origianl chracters from MW, and add a bit more, the marketplace is a new installment, and a new section of the city was added, including a mansion which you can have later on..

[Image: mapofbaloq4.th.jpg]

bye
08-03-2006, 01:30 PM,

maybe... you should try to adapt your ideas with IxidorsBane's map of the expanded Balmora.. just to see for sure what we had decided on... the Balmora is like 90% definite, but changes CAN occur
08-03-2006, 10:24 PM,

i tired, used it, i really like the idea of the port, but the river is too small, ofcourse i understand that he couldnt change the landscape at that time, but we would need to make a wider river and make the city a bit more larger. If you wish you can use what ever concept i made and manuplate it, of couse you are the boss Big Grin
08-03-2006, 11:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Morningwind
I tired, used it, I really like the idea of the port, but the river is too small, ofcourse I understand that he couldn't change the landscape at that time, but we would need to make a wider river and make the city a bit more larger. If you wish you can use what ever concept I made and manuplate it, of couse you are the boss Big Grin
well the river Odai was sorta meant to be like the greatest river on Vvardenfell.... so maybe short but wide... and yeah I'm the boss... I'm the boss... I'm the boss... oh man I love this... I'm the boss... I'm the boss... I'm the boss...
08-03-2006, 11:42 PM,

[Image: mapofcityse0.th.jpg]

how about this?
not done yet
I colored it a bit so it would look better,the ships are big, the birdge are wide enought for them to let through.

Added a docking town, a small waterfront district, you just tell me how the inside would look like eh?

If you would like i can try 3d views, but i am going camping for the weekend with the family, so yea..

[Image: vulturemaskph5.th.jpg]

stalk chitin armor, new version. it thick and layered, its hot inside, but has a lot of ventelation, not only that it supposed to resemble a bonemold founders helm, hinting a but of influence it gave to bonemold. I dont know..
08-04-2006, 12:26 AM,

okay cool... I made a shalk armor already but I was shading it a bit before scanning (my scanner is better now)... all I had to do was smack it a few times :lol:
08-04-2006, 12:35 AM,

i woul like to see it so we can compare notes
08-04-2006, 01:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Morningwind
I woul like to see it so we can compare notes
definitely... cause I mean, me and batman never quite agreed on the mushroom fiber armor... and he isn't around anymore... Sad
08-04-2006, 01:15 AM,

Hmm... mushroom armour sounds innteresting, how did you get the idea? Is it lore based or just purely imaginative?
08-04-2006, 08:58 PM,

mushroom armor seems cool, but mushrooms of mowwowind? Are they harder than metal?

Oh and i will be gone for 3 days, therefore no art from me for 3 days, camping i am going.