Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Vvardenfell to the other mods
12-24-2005, 02:35 AM,

Imagine that, to be able to freelywalk entire TES world. Confusedigh:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-24-2005, 05:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Awesome. So maybe someone should go over to Tamriel Rebuilt and give them a suggestion to start at the bottom of the continent? Maybe by the time we're done, they will have gotten some done down there, and people can just merge all the mods into one and have the entire continent to play on. Big Grin

:lmao:

Yes, you do that. Seeing their reaction would almost certainly be priceless, and I could do with a good laugh. :brew:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-24-2005, 05:44 AM,

Big Grin :rofl:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-24-2005, 07:34 PM,

Imagine all the quests and possible factions.... WOW!
Let's not jump to the future. Big Grin
12-24-2005, 11:19 PM,

True, lets try to concentrate on what we have to do, and not worry about other mod projects that we don't have a connection to. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-24-2005, 11:27 PM,

Yeah, we have more than enough work here as it is now. Big Grin
12-26-2005, 06:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Awesome. So maybe someone should go over to Tamriel Rebuilt and give them a suggestion to start at the bottom of the continent? Maybe by the time we're done, they will have gotten some done down there, and people can just merge all the mods into one and have the entire continent to play on. Big Grin

:lmao:

Yes, you do that. Seeing their reaction would almost certainly be priceless, and I could do with a good laugh. :brew:

I actually feel sorry for TR members... no disrespect for their aspirations... but their leaders aren't flexible... they cannot see other people's point of view if they disagree... they will tear down stuff saying its not according to lore but fabricate some stuff and call it fact....

but it would be kinda funny... sometimes I get into debates with them on the lore section of the ESForums :brew:
12-26-2005, 10:26 PM,

I hope that our leaders won't become like them.... Big Grin
Joking!
12-27-2005, 07:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
I hope that our leaders won't become like them.... Big Grin
Joking!
we aren't right now... I'm not right now....

....but....

who knows what we will become? :brew:
12-27-2005, 08:11 PM,

I was one of those leaders, and now I'm here! :yes:

I feel better coming over here and even though there will be a lot of work to do we'll have a lot more fun putting it together and making the team projects here a great success! :bananarock:
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )