Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Vvardenfell to the other mods
12-28-2005, 07:54 AM,

Our leader/s is/are great! Smile
Put both to be sure....
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-29-2005, 01:17 AM,

in my point of view, a leader is a guide, you don't force people to do stuff or restrict them unless necessary.... but guide the group, let them be leaders in their own right, but assert authority cause that's a leader's job, to be the authority
12-29-2005, 07:12 PM,

One leads by example, but must sometimes do things he doesn't agree with.
12-30-2005, 03:55 AM,

teleports would work well in the mage's guildl, as well as a simple walkway to the a dock in morrowind to vvardenfell. Itd be a small -playble area (itd be thin, with walls and such, with the excuse that its to avoid getting both oblivion creatures or the vvardenfell war into other areas). Thats my suggestion.
12-30-2005, 07:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
teleports would work well in the mage's guildl, as well as a simple walkway to the a dock in morrowind to vvardenfell. Itd be a small -playble area (itd be thin, with walls and such, with the excuse that its to avoid getting both oblivion creatures or the vvardenfell war into other areas). Thats my suggestion.
Wow, I was confused when I read your post, then realized that you were actually posting something on-topic for this thread. :lmao:

The I went back and re-read it a few times, and sorry, but I am still having some trouble trying to get what you are talking about. Something about seperating our mod from Oblivion by using invisible walls, and connecting the two of them by teleportation only?
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-30-2005, 08:58 AM,

I'm ?( as well. Please specify this a little.
12-30-2005, 05:30 PM,

huh?
okay, falco, I understand the teleport... but port/invisible wall/etc.? I didn't get it
12-30-2005, 06:06 PM,

he's taliking about methods of connectign to the other mods
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-30-2005, 09:53 PM,

I get that, but only invisible walls I know of are those that limit your movement in start of Morrowind so that you can't fall of the bridge.
12-30-2005, 10:24 PM,

If I understand Falco's reply he's trying to tell that we could build a large bridge or something with those invicible walls around it... am I right?
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...