Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creatures of the Swamp interior
11-12-2006, 02:47 PM,

Ok cool

i think the boar should not have a beaver tail, instead having wider toes, maybe with webbing...think the tapir

the fleash fly idea is great, though hard to implement i believe, unless we do them as mist-like swarms, in which case their small size removes the need for detailed art....

and i like the idea of a large amphibian, though maybe take away the obvious axolotl gills....maybe we should look at the primeval amphibians of the early triassic etc....would be cool to have a few critters that represent the various life stages of it

lets keep it up!
Danmako....The man with no name
11-12-2006, 03:43 PM,

huh... well i wanted the Wamasus to be unique in the axolotl gills, and have other salamander types have other looks... and the boar... well originally wasn't a boar.. it was something weird but turned into a boar Wink

as for "lets keep it up" I believe you should say... KuKu keep it up :lol:
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM,

I don't really like the beaver tail either. It would look better if it was the same color as the boar or vice versa
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
11-12-2006, 08:12 PM,

Wamasus is way cool. Just alien looking, :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-12-2006, 08:37 PM,

Yeah nI don't think we should reove the gills because from what I've heard its a giaint evolved axalotl, The salamander unless salamanders don't have gills of course
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
11-13-2006, 05:06 AM,

i thought the salamander was one of the life stages of the axolotl, but the axolotl changes only when certain conditions are met, love those amphibians........

hm, maybe have the immature wamasus be quite small and keep the gills, and have a massive mature one with less obvious gills.....though that one would logically also be able to go onto land which would illogically negate its extra large size.....

Oh and i did forget, great job Kuku, looks very cool. Dont think i dont like the wamasu, i just think it needs to look a little bit more different to an axolotl than what it does
11-14-2006, 12:49 AM,

well any ideas for themes for me to go with?
if not I'll be drawing architecture... or working on Orsinium concept art in High Rock....

so for themes like carnivorous mammals, herbivores, reptiles, amphibians... insects...
oh insects! I got some cool ideas for big critters :brew:
11-14-2006, 03:58 AM,

Just throw them up and will see what fits well..........yes oh yes

Also, check what i wrote a bit earlier, anything you got fit those?
12-15-2006, 11:17 PM,

The Wamasus is awesome!! :yes:

I have a picture lying around, not a concept really but it?s a dude being stuck in some swamps and all his hopes of survival are lost as the "creatures" start tearing him up. There?s nothing erotic about it, merely his illusion as the swamps consume him...
And in the trees can be seen the twisted faces of those before him.
Skyrim for Oblivion Music
(last update: December 11 -06) (Nothing is final)...
All comments, suggestions and criticism is welcome!!
12-16-2006, 12:22 AM,

you've shown it somewhere long ago, its pretty good... reminds me of Murkwood