Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryo_'s Indoril/Ordinator armor (2)
09-21-2006, 09:27 AM,

It's really great hearing you guys like it, makes me want to work on it some more Big Grin

And now on a totally unrelated note,my Dwemer Spider Centurion is finally in the game (thanks X!) and looking great. My only worry was the animations, but they look ok

[Image: show3mf5.jpg]
09-21-2006, 12:54 PM,

Holy crap! It's amazing. :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-21-2006, 03:27 PM,

DWEMER SPIDER!!! YEAH!!

If it weren't for you, where would our lovable Dwemer constructs be?

Ugly. And nonexistant. That's where. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-21-2006, 08:31 PM,

GIMME NOW! =)
09-23-2006, 09:32 AM,

Wow! Does that spider have animations?

And to another thing; I remember reading that some folks took dwemer spider from Morrowind and tried to study on it at Cyrodiil and it stopped working. When they went back to Morrowind, it started working again.
Weard huh?!
I dont think it wont be so fearsome in Cyrodiil as it would be in Morrowind as it wouldnt work. Though I can only imagine what kind of weapon it would be if you would throw it at people Cool

I could remember wrong though.

The new helmet texture looks awsome. Rough, polished and better, and that's the way we like it uh-uh... :banana:
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
09-23-2006, 09:37 AM,

Yeah the Dwemer spider doesen't work if not near dwemer ruins, but the spiders you'll meet in our mod won't exactly be in Cyrodiil, heh, except for a very special one

BTW here is a video of the spider in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsn7kTLJJcs
09-23-2006, 09:42 AM,

Rofl! :lmao:
I like the way the head rolls when you give it a smack :goodjob: :yes:
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
09-23-2006, 06:49 PM,

Boy. That is quite possibly the best fan-made thing EVER. The leg animations need a little tweaking, but otherwise it's absolutely perfect.

And astounding! I'd love to come across one of these things in a Dwemer ruin someday. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
09-23-2006, 06:51 PM,

It seems to just be using the Spider Daedra animations, except for the death animation. However, custom animations should be possible soon (ok, they're possible right now, though I believe the method for making them isn't the most practical one).
The head needs to be animated to be constantly inflating and deflating. The head is also filled with poisonous gas and can release it at you.
09-23-2006, 10:01 PM,

Actualy, I think that they ARE custom.

Also, so long as its from hammerfell, it can work anywhere.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I