Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D*r*a*t
06-23-2009, 10:03 AM,

this is a massive blow, if there is anything I can help with just let me know, even if it requires me learning some new CS stuff.

x

edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-23-2009, 12:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Nope! Satan has timed his demons to work like perfect f**king clockwork.....
Yeah... they tend to. -.-
Just think of what Lordi sings: "The devil's a loser and he's my bitch."
Maybe your bitch wanted to show you that he thinks you need something better? :p

I'm sorry for you... does this mean like... the whole map is gone or what?
That'd be a very hard blow.

Shiver.
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
06-23-2009, 03:28 PM,

well that sucks massive lizard balls. i guess you could try to view it as an opportunity to do even better than last time, get some good out of a shitty situation.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-23-2009, 03:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
this is a massive blow, if there is anything I can help with just let me know, even if it requires me learning some new CS stuff.

x

edd

It's purely modding grunt work....but lots and lots of it! I enjoy landscaping but the bulk of it is tedious....like nuking floaters and replacing stuff by hand. If you'd like to help out in landscaping then I'd appreciate it but when you're not setting up locations (the fun part!) then it's yawnsome when there's a lot to do....the jungle is the worst....tons of tree replacements and tricky positioning.... :|

....It's not a case of being in a position to do better. It's a case of getting the grot out of the way so you can do the fun stuff....

Edit - I'm having a shit time lately. Now SI won't install properly and OB-related stuff is just the tip of the iceberg at the moment.... X(
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-23-2009, 07:38 PM,

Ibsen,

I know I said I'd start landscaping today, but I'm gonna start tomorrow instead. However, last night, I did read up some landscaping tutorials, and went over the Blackwood:North claim instructions several times. I plan to try to do the Blackwood claim first.

Reason I'm not starting today, is for a purely selfish reason: The second "Transformers" movie comes out tonight, and I want to see it. It's one of those rare outings with my brothers.

Koniption

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm not going to the movies. I suddenly didn't feel like it. I have been feeling a little ill today, I guess.
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Ibsen,

I know I said I'd start landscaping today, but I'm gonna start tomorrow instead. However, last night, I did read up some landscaping tutorials, and went over the Blackwood:North claim instructions several times. I plan to try to do the Blackwood claim first.

Reason I'm not starting today, is for a purely selfish reason: The second "Transformers" movie comes out tonight, and I want to see it. It's one of those rare outings with my brothers.

Koniption

Selfish? maybe. But it's friggin' transformers! hahahaha
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
06-23-2009, 08:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Selfish? maybe. But it's friggin' transformers! hahahaha

Yes, I grew up on Transformers, as did my bros.... Rolleyes .... But I suddenly decided i wasn't gonna go. I edited my post above.
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-23-2009, 08:23 PM,

Hey man, sorry to hear about your computer troubles. If I can help in any way, I will. I did a couple maps for Quake Wars:Enemy Territory, I found that building the landscapes was actually pretty fun. I don't know if it would be a good idea to have too many people working on it, though. I don't really know the work flow for creating a landscape in pieces that connect to one another (im assuming this is how es4 works).

edit: here is a picture of the map I mentioned
06-23-2009, 08:55 PM,

landscape is already in the CS, its starts of as a flat plane and then can be raised/lowered and otherwise edited by tools in the program. sort of like modeling i guess, but simpler and with different tools.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-23-2009, 09:37 PM,

Time to show i'm still alive :p
Such a shame to hear all your hard work has gone to waste.
As you might have noticed I have not been as active as I used to be. For wich I apologize but I had a very busy time.

Annyway. As I have said several times before. I'm back now and kicking. Cant wait to start my work on glenbridge and until then I can do some interiors. Also I have noticed Tlo has managed to resurrect himself? Good show! Wink :p

Annyway. off to bed now and hopefully to do some work on interiors tomorrow! Big Grin
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)