Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D*r*a*t
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM,

I checked out the tutorial and played around with it. I flipped out when i realized you could paint the textures right in the model. :bananarock:
06-24-2009, 03:33 PM,

@ sHAdowgAme - Hey's that sounds gooood! Now these walls can be highly customised, I presume.... =)

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Time to show i'm still alive :p .....Cant wait to start my work on glenbridge and until then I can do some interiors. Also I have noticed Tlo has managed to resurrect himself? Good show! Wink :p

Yes, my recent miseries (there are more than just those mentioned) have been lightened by Tlo1048's triumphant return.... :yes:.....I still can't get SI installed properly though, so even if I was in the mood to go on another blitz, I couldn't.

Btw, I haven't put the link for BM esm version 2.10 in the original post as I normally do because I had planned on creating a quick update that would make 2.10 redundant. However, if you check this post: Latest esm and esp updates , then you will see sandor's region generation for the Everglades. I think you should be okay to modify the Glenbridge cells now but please be aware that the trees, rocks, textures and flora will undergo severe changes after the item replacement.

I'll send sandor a quick PM just to verify if it's okay to go ahead and start work here....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-24-2009, 06:40 PM,

Hi everyone, I am making a trailer for BM, I just need to know what to write in the intro:

Silgrad Tower Presents
Silgrad Presents
Silgrad Team Presents

or what?
06-24-2009, 06:51 PM,

just write "Black Marsh" because ST has nothing to do with this (besides hosting the forums)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-24-2009, 08:13 PM,

I would go for:
The Black Marshes Team presents:
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
06-24-2009, 11:42 PM,

Rather redundant.

Having such a line really only works when there's an established name for the group. The DBC can write 'ModCraft.net presents' since the mod is a product of the community. BM simply has its forums on Silgrad, as stated, and since Silgrad is the name of a different mod it would stir some confusion.

Either the people working on this mod come up with something (Maybe 'Sticky Guar' like Naughty Dog who made Crash Bandicoot) or the line is skipped.
06-25-2009, 12:49 AM,

Alternatively, since the video probably wont feature all of BM, it could be something like "The Black Marshes Present: the Northern Swamplands," generally summarizing what part will be present in the video. i do agree however, its rather redundant. giving yourself a name is rather pointless if youre only developing one mod.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-25-2009, 06:13 AM,

I have included Blacwood, Rockguard, seafalls and the Hist Dimension
06-25-2009, 04:27 PM,

Hmm, I'm not so sure whether that would be misleading or not. Seafalls, whilst lovely, is not included in the beta regions and, for the moment, I have refrained from officially releasing any details about the Hist Dimension as this was one of the areas that I wanted to keep 'under wraps'. The idea being that if you show too much of a mod then the appeal and the interest rapidly dwindles when there is no new 'eye candy' to feast your eyes on....and the Hist Dimension is rather unique....

This is why I'd originally wanted to keep trailer development at arm's length. Landscaping was what I was engaged in and, if the landscapes look as they should do then they are signs of signficant progress without giving too much away i.e. you can just show a landscape vista and leave the viewer's imagination to fill in the details.

Settlements might be flashed up, spied from behind rocks, corners glimpsed and sections of Xae's music employed to good effect but the goal is to entice....the SI trailer was quite good. You glimpsed mainly characters with only a hint of the fab new world behind them, which was the main selling point.

However, you've probably just got footage for the time being so you may be working on how to put it together. If you need a voice-over then let me know. Either Deeza or myself could write it but I normally end up performing things like this....especially as my Argonian ain't too bad.... =)

Additionally, I would bill the whole thing as 'first trailer' or 'first glimpse' as the 'official trailer' would have to be very carefully orchestrated. That's something we can do once the main quest is more fleshed out.....

P.S. In a fit of traditional Englishness, I made this thread title more polite.... Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
06-25-2009, 05:41 PM,

Ok, Just tell me what regions to show, and their coordinates(if possible)