Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggerfall City Meshes
08-06-2010, 01:16 PM,

any news?
08-06-2010, 02:14 PM,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from Fearabbit in a while, but I've been reworking Camlorn with the new meshes and it's going to look great. I'll post some screens soon.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-06-2010, 06:49 PM,

I'm here!

Like I said in the thread about the Ivellon tileset, I was on vacation. Right when I came back, my internet died, which is why I haven't been online. Now I'm using my neighbor's WLAN.

Other than that, real life is very stressful right now, but I try to squeeze in a little bit of modding as often as possible. Don't worry, I won't abandon the project, but it does take its time, after all I've never designed a whole city, and I still have to figure out the tileset and everything.
08-08-2010, 11:57 PM,

Hi Fearabbit,

Thanks for checking in! Sorry to hear about your internet troubles, though it's good to hear that Daggerfall is progressing, however slowly.

08-14-2010, 12:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mr_siika
New files available here.
pwd: fictional city (same pws as last time)

I can't open this archive. Both 7zip and WinRar tell me it's damaged. But I don't know, maybe the password is just wrong?
08-14-2010, 02:07 PM,

I'm afraid I don't have wide bandwidth internet for now, so I can't check it myself. I'll have a look on Monday. In the meantime, have you tried sending a PM to mr siika?

08-14-2010, 03:11 PM,

Not yet, no. It's not a big deal, I'm not yet at the stage where I actually need those new meshes, and I guess he'll solve the problem soon.
08-14-2010, 03:18 PM,

Good. One more thing though - because camlorn and daggerfall are going to use so many of the same meshes, I think we should vary which ones we use a bit. For example, there are two models of corner towers 01 and 02 (01 has a larger wooden section around the top). I suggest that you use only the 01 models (there are 2 variants) and I will use the 02 model, so that each city has a unique look to its walls.

08-15-2010, 12:41 AM,

Soz for suddenly bursting in to a thread about a project im not even involved with but...

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS AMAZING :goodjob:
08-31-2010, 10:21 AM,

We now have a separate thread for progress updates for this city:

Daggerfall Screenshots Thread

Please post a few screenshots here from time to time so that we can see how things are going.