Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deeza's WIP Thread: East of Alinor
01-18-2009, 08:43 AM,

More unique > More fun .

So i think it would be better with new meshes.But that's my idea.
01-18-2009, 04:14 PM,

well, first you need to make sure that your texture reflects no light what so ever. save it as DTX1 or mess with the meshes material properties, probably both. even then, light textures appear next to white in game (i had this problem with a light rock road, even). darkening the textures a bit should compensate.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-19-2009, 10:23 PM,

Nice screenshots, although the crystal lands looks to crystal white for me. Perhaps a bit crystal purple or crystal yellow, crystal green could be good. But that's my opinion.
01-20-2009, 12:26 AM,

Thanks both of you for your comments. I think the textures in general need a bit of adjustment somewhere down the road, though I'm not really the person to do it.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-20-2009, 11:01 AM,

Find a few tuts on CS wiki, there is some really good beginner texturing tutorials that would give you some insight in to texturing. Might help you.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-06-2009, 04:36 PM,

Hey All!

So,me and deeza restart this project.

Our project is now concentrate only to create the Eastern Isle.

We need a new heightmap,but we can't make one.
Anybody could make for us a heightmap?Would be fantastic.

Thanks,Senten
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM,

Anybody help,please? ?(
02-13-2009, 08:55 AM,

Hi,
I might be able to help you, I have a raw map of Sumurset Islands, hand made by made, If I remember right it's 2048*2048, pretty big, It was made with GeoControl but I never made and esp out of it, If you know how to use Tesannwyn then it's a 2 minute job. If not I could do it for you.
It may need some smothing or the land but you will have both Islands there.
02-13-2009, 03:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by JB.
Hi,
I might be able to help you, I have a raw map of Sumurset Islands, hand made by made, If I remember right it's 2048*2048, pretty big, It was made with GeoControl but I never made and esp out of it, If you know how to use Tesannwyn then it's a 2 minute job. If not I could do it for you.
It may need some smothing or the land but you will have both Islands there.

That would be an extremely big help!
We need only the Smaller Island.So the Eastern.

Thanks!

`Senten
02-14-2009, 08:25 AM,

You can use whatever you want, if you don't want the second Island then just do some region borders, use it as Lod or even delete it from the CS heightmap, it's up to you what you want to do, just give me a place where I can upload, do you want the Raw map only or a full world space using Tesannwyn?