Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deeza's WIP Thread: East of Alinor
02-14-2009, 09:17 AM,

This is wonderful news! Could you make it into a complete heightmap for us please? Big Grin

Senten, even if we don't actually landscape the larger island we will still need it for LOD generation. Smile
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-14-2009, 09:50 AM,

Hi,
It is a Raw file type map, ready for exporting to Oblivion, and I've done it already so I can upload it as we speak, just let me know if you want a full esp/world space or not, I assume you're familiar with Lightwave's work with Tesanwyn, if not this tool will create a full esp/world space.
02-14-2009, 10:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
This is wonderful news! Could you make it into a complete heightmap for us please? Big Grin

Senten, even if we don't actually landscape the larger island we will still need it for LOD generation. Smile

Allright,that's a great idea. :goodjob:

I can't use the Tesannwyn.
So please, esp/worldspace. Smile

Thanks again!

`Senten
02-15-2009, 09:53 AM,

Your file is ready.

4096 cells, 64 by 64
Worldspace is Summurset and It's a 6mg Rar file.

Tell me where to upload.
02-15-2009, 10:18 AM,

Filefront.com is perfect. Thanks!

`Senten
02-16-2009, 09:23 AM,

http://files.filefront.com/13299536
02-16-2009, 10:19 AM,

Great! Thanks so much JB! I don't suppose you'd be interested in working with us some more on this mod a bit further down the line?

Senten, how are you doing on the trees? Once you've got them into the same file as the heightmap I can make a start on the region generation.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-16-2009, 03:57 PM,

Thank you for your invitation but I'm really busy with my personal project, it's a private mod but it's quite big so I don't have time to join more serious projects, I'll keep an eye on your postings though, If I can help in any way I will.
02-16-2009, 05:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Great! Thanks so much JB! I don't suppose you'd be interested in working with us some more on this mod a bit further down the line?

Senten, how are you doing on the trees? Once you've got them into the same file as the heightmap I can make a start on the region generation.

The Tropical and Temperate trees are ready to region generating,but don't off here Deeza.

Talk we at our new forum.

JB:Many thanks!!
02-20-2009, 08:51 AM,

East of Alinor...that name makes me want to read East of Eden again...

Those pics look really nice. Here's to hoping the curse of Summerset doesn't come to bother you.
Lol what?