Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialogue. Listen or read?
11-14-2005, 04:49 AM,

Not bad dude. Just to let you knwo if i can egt a mic to do voices for anybody its only gonna be non dunmer. I can't do the raspy bit so well.not unless its a really low rumble so its nto very usefull. Gonan apologize now about the magled words. I'm slightly lysdexic so sometimes when i'm typeing things get mixed up a bit.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
11-14-2005, 06:11 PM,

Isn't it little weird that all Dunmer have raspy voices?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-14-2005, 07:36 PM,

....I'm not all that surprised... maybe they changed in many ways.. and also adapted to a harsher environment.... but I have no idea why... maybe they just have lower raspier voices as it is something of their race that set them apart from other Mer
11-14-2005, 07:51 PM,

And the fact that their voices fit their personalities like a glove. Big Grin
11-14-2005, 08:02 PM,

...well, for most of them... most fo them, at least on Vvardenfell, all have harder lives.. at least for commoners.. nobles have an easier time..
plus running around with ash storms and cliff racers will wear on ya rgiht?
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM,

But it's a sad when you read some nice dialogue from a Dunmer, and then after you hear old ''What do you want, Outlander?''
11-14-2005, 08:10 PM,

"lets not make this official outlander, move along"
"I am not amused"
"Outlander, WHAT DO YOU WANT!"
"Stoopid"
"Someone is watching me, I can tell..."
"burp ugh, I should really lay off on the mazte"
"own no weakness, own no faults"
11-14-2005, 08:13 PM,

You have to rub it in? Big Grin
Perhaps there should be variations on the sounds recorded. Wouldn't hurt if Dunmer people had a couple of kind words.
11-14-2005, 08:15 PM,

yeah... especially once they like you...

I just thought of something... the Nerevarine is gonna take a long time to voice not to mention make... because due to the flexibility, it can be many races and many physiques, etc. and gender there are 2 possibilities.....

so many voices also...
11-14-2005, 08:18 PM,

Why not use some generic voices from Oblivion for races and specific lines would be recorded?