Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin Island Progress Thread
07-29-2006, 03:30 AM,

Alright, so no group modding yet?

I think it would be easier myself, to edit an ESP to merge to an ESM to make the necessary changes...

It seems there's some confusion to the size here:

Morrowind, test 1
07-29-2006, 05:23 PM,

The island looks great. I'm just having these annoying meaningless errors saying that the game is trying to find something in a cell located like 0, -5419862. It's happened to me before and I don't know what to do about it, but as far as I know it is not anything serious or worth paying attention to.

LATER: Ok, I expanded the village, and I decided to really mix things up, so I put a velothi temple on the other side of the island to sort of be something like a small settlement, except everyone lives on the inside. I've still got 3 open claims, I'm wondering when someone will take one.
Lol what?
07-29-2006, 06:32 PM,

Hmm... It looks like we might be able to use the CS' region editor for making a quick draft of the land, what do you think? Could you send me what you have so far?
07-29-2006, 06:54 PM,

regions?
Lol what?
07-29-2006, 06:56 PM,

Apparently, the region editor can place trees and flora according to parameters I set, I'd like to give it a try if that's alright with you. Anyway, I don't know if it'll work yet.
07-29-2006, 08:54 PM,
RE: Ebbedin Island Progress Thread
Huh, that's weird...

OH MY GOD!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I THINK I ATTACHED THE WRONG ONE IN THE POST ABOVE!!! :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

I'm so sorry, I'll see what I can do to get the land attached to the right spots. :bash:

Stupid, stupid me!

Now, THAT is why you are mayor, much more organised than this I hope. :bash:

EDIT: Hey, this doesn't seem as bad as I thought, may have more info within the hour.
07-30-2006, 01:39 AM,

wow, that is a lot of agrivated smilies.....

LATER: How do you put a region on the map? I developed my own regions for fun to learn how regions work, and I have everything done except I can't seem to be able to place the regions on the region map.
Lol what?
07-30-2006, 03:09 AM,

You creat a region on the region list, then you creat 3 or more red X then right click, done, that will close them off.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-30-2006, 04:02 AM,

Thanks DA. Now, I am havig trouble with the objects, and it isn't working out how I wanted at all. TheImperialDragon, are you going to do a region, because I am terrible with the objects and landscape.
Lol what?
07-30-2006, 04:05 AM,

Yes, yes, I'm trying to. I'm having problems with the CS, I'll try and look for something on the wiki actually, that should have something about this new feature.

BTW: Got rid of the error messages for ours, just the usual Reich Parkeep ones.

EDIT: Hmm... This generating thing is taking a long time, I hope it gives me something good...