Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebonheart
07-04-2007, 05:05 AM,
Ebonheart
Just been messing around a bit with Zarf's excellent Imperial fort set. Of course there are some missing meshes and 1 or 2 misplaced textures. But everything is coming along nicely. Big Grin
I'm going to flesh out the exterior a bit more, but we're still waiting on the Imperial fort interior set...
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM,

Wow, looks brilliant! Looking forward to this. :goodjob: I didn't realize the set was released, perhaps we can start building other fort exteriors soon. Nice job, looking great!
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM,

Well at this point I'm waiting to see if Zarf has the missing fort pieces available for me. If not, I may have to model them from scratch. I might just be crazy enough to do that, if it comes to it. Big Grin Meantime, I'm open for suggestions as far as new expansions to the town that have been built since Morrowind. I'm going to experiment with some ideas right now.
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM,

Go ahead, by all means. :goodjob:
07-04-2007, 11:47 PM,

Bad news everyone! :banana: Oblivion CS pulled a fast one on me and I've lost Ebonheart! What's more, it erased my claim in Vos and possible my Balmora claim, too! Isn't that great? Fortunately, I don't know why it happened, so I can't fix the problem. So going down the line this could happen over and over again!!!
No seriously, I only lost about an two hours of work, but I am worried this saving issue I'm having. Oblivion CS doesn't seem to finish saving my file, then it just dumps whatever it doesn't delete into a .tes file. This is isn't a recent problem either. It's happened before to me. Any ideas?
07-05-2007, 03:18 PM,

back it up, copy and paste the file to somewhere else Confusedhrug:
it'd be a slight hassle to keep backing it up but losing so much work is not cool
07-05-2007, 03:28 PM,

Right, I'm lucky it wasn't such a problem for me this time (it looked like I was going to have to restart Ebonheart anyway). I've backed all my other claims up, thanks for the tip!
07-09-2007, 08:51 PM,

The CS just dumped Vos 04 into a 0 file. Pulled a fast one on me too. I just finished it as well. X(
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM,

Well, I guess we all got set back. I can't understand why it would do such a thing. Well, anyhow, as I said before, I'm gonna wait until I hear from Zarf before I actually have another go at Ebonheart. His fort statics are not actually part of the ST assets, and I want to make sure he's okay with what I'm doing.

I'm also messing around with the Chargen and Sewer tilesets. I was able to assemble them in a way that seriously resembled the fort interior set from MW, and with some new textures I might be able to rig them into at least a placeholder interior set. That would great because then I could open up Interior claims in Ebonheart. :banana: I love that banana, by the way.
07-09-2007, 10:32 PM,

:lmao:

Sounds great! :goodjob:

I made a thread about the problem I got over at TESForums, apparently the problem I got was because of something being saved twice, or something like that. You might want to check it out. Kivan also recommended to move any .tes files to another folder to prevent it happening.