Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edolsian's work.
09-27-2008, 11:01 PM,

Hey Ysne

You not know that some of Edolsian's dungeons are VERY unclean??
Mostly Ruins of Tarnesia and Fort Ferrion!!!
The german versions i made okay

But now i have nothing more to do with Onlivion!

Regards Marlow
09-28-2008, 02:08 AM,

Yeah Marlow, I am aware of that. I will try to fix them because that will be a good way to learn more about the construction set. Thanks for the reminder.
09-28-2008, 02:23 AM,

Hey

The CS will not help for that problem!
The best way is with TES4Gecko
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8665
But use it carefully!!

So, time to sleep now, regards Marlow

EDIT:
At this mod you can see how it must be. (As example)
http://www.ei-der-zeit.com/portal/index....&Itemid=66
This Mod is now much smaller (only 523 KB) as before!
09-28-2008, 05:08 AM,

Thanks for letting me know that Marlow. I won't even try using the CS for that then, I will proceed to Gecko.
09-28-2008, 05:28 AM,

As one with a bit of Gecko experience, Smile always keep a backup of plugins you are modifying! Gecko is a very sharp instrument and it will cut occasionally.

As for cleanliness, here are some tips about features I added or modified:
  • By right-clicking at the first row of the plugin tree, a menu comes up that includes a "mod alteration report." That report contains a list of all records that are not of the same mod index a the plugin. This gives a starting point for determining contamination.
  • If exterior cells are contaminated, the merge to master process now has an intermediate popup where regions can be selected for inclusion or exclusion from the merge.
  • Interior cells have to be winnowed indivdually, but they are rarely changed en masse

HTH,
Steve
09-29-2008, 02:03 AM,

Thanks Steve.

I will refer to those tips as I am going through those mods. I am not even sure how soon I will get to that. Sometimes life just gets a little crazy.