Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: A dragon?
04-11-2007, 12:13 AM,
F&F: A dragon?
reading on the BSForums has got me thinking....
should we have a dragon in our mod? just a thought

now I know it was never truly stated as fact that dragons once lived in Morrowind but its very possible
but if we do it'll be tied to the main quest... maybe it cam eback to die on the slopes of Red Mt. near the Heart of Lorkhan, and it realizes furiously that the Heart is gone, and tries to find the one who destroyed it... obviously Nerevarine, but he/she aint here, only one here is Vivec... so it'll be interesting, but we'll see, i wanna see some opinions on this all-of-a-sudden random sorta strange idea
04-11-2007, 12:31 AM,

One thing I've been wondering about is would large models (Your Dragon and Stilt Striders come to mind) be rendered using havoc physics? If so, I wonder wheather your character could be crushed (or at the very least get very stuck) under these large models?
04-11-2007, 12:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Moryal
One thing I've been wondering about is would large models (Your Dragon and Stilt Striders come to mind) be rendered using havoc physics? If so, I wonder wheather your character could be crushed (or at the very least get very stuck) under these large models?
hahaha, that would be very funny :lmao:
I come to fight the great drago-.... SPLAT!

EDIT: or...
okay, so how do I climb up the strider again? let's try... SPLAT!
04-11-2007, 01:16 AM,

:lmao: Hah, not a bad idea.

Nah seriously though, I think the Silt(! Big Grin) Striders would have to be made so they can't be attacked, like they were in Morrowind. Although we could try it... just so they can collapse on the player! Smile

KuKulzA- I'm against the idea, to be honest. I just don't like dragons, and I think they'd be hard to implement and stuff for Oblivion, especially with dragon fire breath stuff. Just sounds complicated. Confusedhrug:
04-11-2007, 01:26 AM,

it was just an idea, nothing more...
I'm not entirely serious about it either, but I want to hear opinions :yes:
04-11-2007, 01:33 AM,

Meh, they had several dragon models in TES3, but I think it will have a hard time fitting into lore. How about it tried to escape the Tscaesi (sp?) Empire in Akavir, so it fled across the sea to the only other land it would know, Morrowind.
Lol what?
04-11-2007, 08:37 AM,

Also I was thinking, an emperor crab?

If you swim out far enough you can find one?
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
04-11-2007, 09:57 AM,

L-o-r-e b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g
04-11-2007, 04:59 PM,

:yes:Sounds good, maybe we could make the dragon have some correlation to Akatosh? Maybe it had something to do with the last Dragon Break?
The rider in black is always watching......
04-11-2007, 06:47 PM,

I dunno, if you want to expand upon that idea its cool
I was just wondering what the opinions where and why
the dragon isn't a serious idea but its a possibility

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
L-o-r-e b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g
wanna try being constructive?
try like explaining why it would break lore

we add NPCs to Vvardenfell thats not lore breaking, but we slightly consider maybe having a dragon return to Morrowind where they are said to have fled long ago from and its breaking lore... TOYB, if you have nothing good to say except some of those short rude phrases or opinions without backing, don't post at all