Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: A dragon?
04-13-2007, 05:19 AM,

Why not have dragons? Vvardenfell is located relatively close to Akavir, and that place recently hasn't been treating their dragons that can fly away too nicely, so one would assume they'd go to VVardenfell.

And dragons aren't specifically Asian or anything. You can look at almost all ancient cultures in the world and find dragons. Russia, The Aztecs and the others over there, Greece, Rome, Britain, etc...

Maybe not the dragon itself, but possibly a fossilized dragon, as a very long time passed since they fled to Morrowind I think.
Lol what?
04-13-2007, 05:39 AM,

What about having it as an easter egg, somewhere really well hidden, so that it doesn't break lore?
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
04-13-2007, 07:09 PM,

No Its best not we don't have one.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-13-2007, 07:28 PM,

I'm with Ebonyknight, I also think it's best not to have one because it just doesn't fit in anything that Vvardenfell is known for. Also, from the previous thread of Seniosh, I don't think a dragon would be so scared of Dagoth Ur that it would leave its home (if it did live in Red Mountain that is).
04-13-2007, 07:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Maybe not the dragon itself, but possibly a fossilized dragon, as a very long time passed since they fled to Morrowind I think.

yea... maybe a giant dragon skeleton slightly protruding from the ash... and an excavation team is real excited and warding off local Dunmer who want to sell the bones or use them in mystical ancestor rituals, or in medicines...
etc.etc.

sounds actually cooler than a living dragon... a dead dragon... somehow it seems very fitting
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM,

Make another Hadhafang(sp?)? It won't necessarily be a dagger this time though.
Lol what?
04-13-2007, 08:22 PM,

That would be a very fascinating storyline, but how would the player have a part in this plot. Defend the bones from an evil organization maybe. Dunno.