Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FG: Quest Ideas, Thoughts, Etc...
08-14-2006, 04:45 AM,

Or just switch between rooms... Yes, I think this is manageable. :goodjob:
08-14-2006, 05:22 AM,

different rooms not waves is a good idea for weaker pc's so i salute you even though mines quite powerful for how old it is after all its a 2003 and will run everything thats coming out in 06 and even some form 07
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-14-2006, 07:43 AM,

when I said waves I meant as you got some few coming to get you when you not move on..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-14-2006, 07:46 AM,

Hmm... Maybe. Like the Spriggans from BM when you are emptying a site full of trees... Thankfully, I think this may be the first quest we can actually mod with what we've got. (Yay!) So... How do we go about this story-wise?
08-14-2006, 10:48 AM,

Hows about the success requires that the total of both the number and quality of goblins are levelled? So you might have some low level gobboes in there but they would not count, and the last one should be higher than you and the rest = kill the goblin chief!

Plot Twist: the being who hires the services of the Fighters Guild is :eek: one of the goblins! :evil grin: ?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
08-14-2006, 06:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Hows about the success requires that the total of both the number and quality of goblins are levelled? So you might have some low level gobboes in there but they would not count, and the last one should be higher than you and the rest = kill the goblin chief!

Plot Twist: the being who hires the services of the Fighters Guild is :eek: one of the goblins! :evil grin: ?

A rival Goblin tribe?!? :O

So, the main objective of the quest being to kill the goblin chief, and your reward depends on how many goblins total you kill?
08-14-2006, 07:27 PM,

it would in that case not be Fighters Guild.. either that or the goblin do it by a man running his plot for him. and it would be Shaman.. they chief can be selected.. if you kill the Shaman and take the totem... the tribe goes to h*ll
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-16-2006, 03:40 AM,

hmm, I do have another solution. In a bonus room you are attacked by goblin ghosts who have the ghost shader effect on them. Then when they die use bethesda's effect of fading away and then disabling, that way you can kill infinate goblins without the game lagging too much.
Lol what?
08-16-2006, 03:46 AM,

Ghost Goblins... Interesting idea...

As for the client being a goblin, that would make a nice twist. :yes: The only problem there probably being the issue of getting goblins to talk, way back when, with some luck. It is in the Questions area of the Wiki.
08-21-2006, 03:46 PM,

creatures are unable to talk. Goblins have skeletons, however, which is what you need for all actors. You could make a new npc using the goblin skeleton instead of the human or beast skeleton. Then you find a way to use the goblin objects with your new race and there you go, a talking goblin.

As for a goblin giving the quest, nice twist. There have been conflicts between goblin tribes, so it would make sense for a goblin to want you to take out another tribe.
Lol what?