Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FG: Quest Ideas, Thoughts, Etc...
08-21-2006, 04:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
As for a goblin giving the quest, nice twist. There have been conflicts between goblin tribes, so it would make sense for a goblin to want you to take out another tribe.

but can the goblins in ES talk? (lore.. and common..)
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-22-2006, 03:06 PM,

but can the goblins in ES talk? (lore.. and common..)[/quote]

yes they can

=)
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-22-2006, 03:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
yes they can

=)
They can talk, but they're not very bright. =) I doubt they can speak Cyrodiilic though.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-22-2006, 04:21 PM,

I don't know, possibly they can

They can be taught to folllow orders and plans, to use magic and to craft items, so its possible they can be taught to speak different languages

Mosty are indeed not bright at all, but some are

Thier are a few in ST-TES3 that have dialogues and quests
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-22-2006, 05:59 PM,

but also remember they are rare in Morrowind...

me thinks most come from Helseth's attempts to import them for his goblin army... and of course some don't make it... Confusedhrug:
08-22-2006, 11:34 PM,

It would be interesting if the Goblin was the client, and would indeed put a twist on things...
08-23-2006, 05:13 AM,

goblin: "me want kill, no able kill, you kill"

journal entry "I was given a quest by a goblin barely able to speak. It would seem he wants me to take out a hoarde of goblins located in the sewers around the area. if I kill them, he also implied i would get some reward and a bonus for extra goblins killed. he also wants me to get him a weapon so he can have the ability to easily take out his own enemies."

goblin after quest is done. "good good, here shine shine, sharp ting now, here extra"

isn't that goblin very specific with his quests? He just made it so convienient for you and so specifically clear to what needed to be done.
Lol what?
09-04-2006, 10:30 AM,

Suspect that when it comes to killing their enemies gobboes can get very sharp indeed, as in primal instinct, they probably learn kill and esp assassinate words in every language automatically at birth!

So hows about the gooboe client is the smallest gobboe you have ever seen - but has found an interesting artifact? If yes, then question is whether he is from the same tribe and either wants revenge for mistreatment or wants to take over, or is from a rival tribe and is trying to prove that he is a 'real gobboe' worthy of respect.

:banana: aaargh - twins! :eek: but you only see one at a time! so you are not sure quite what is going on... so what could be going on?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
09-04-2006, 11:35 PM,

Confusion, ah yes... :yes: So you think that this goblin's brother is leading the rival clan, and the goblin wants the other goblins taken care of. Just a few things though:

- Are goblins considered citizens of Tamriel? Are they considered as outlaws (sort of)?
- What about the Fighters Guild reputation? What if others learned that the Fighters Guild was working with a group commonly percieved as an enemy by everyone? Would the Fighters Guild really accept such a contract?
09-16-2006, 04:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Confusion, ah yes... :yes: So you think that this goblin's brother is leading the rival clan, and the goblin wants the other goblins taken care of. Just a few things though:

- Are goblins considered citizens of Tamriel? Are they considered as outlaws (sort of)?
- What about the Fighters Guild reputation? What if others learned that the Fighters Guild was working with a group commonly percieved as an enemy by everyone? Would the Fighters Guild really accept such a contract?

Anyone know the answers to the above quest-ions? Big Grin