Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions (2)
03-03-2006, 10:22 PM,

i'd rather we don't cut Nords....
03-03-2006, 10:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
i'd rather we don't cut Nords....
That's fine as well. Just throwing out options in case we do need to cut back due to lack of time or resources. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
03-03-2006, 11:12 PM,

I didnt say cut them persay, I meant not make them a joinable factions. It would make sense if they just had you do tasks for them. That also gets rid of the whole not making sense to join for non-nords
03-03-2006, 11:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
I didn't say cut them persay, I meant not make them a joinable factions. It would make sense if they just had you do tasks for them. That also gets rid of the whole not making sense to join for non-nords
That could work as well. :yes:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
03-03-2006, 11:33 PM,

....Sad
03-03-2006, 11:51 PM,

Think about it. We have over 20 factions and making a questline for each.... sounds too epic. It's good to have all of them but it will take VERY long time and I quess we have to take out the least important to start with. If everything work out as planned and we have some time left, then we should discuss if they should be included.
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
03-03-2006, 11:57 PM,

That sounds like the best plan to me. If we have the oppotunity, we can add them in in one of the planned 3 releases. :yes:
-
03-04-2006, 12:17 AM,

Which I think is what we're already doing with the Ordinators, Armigers, and Crusaders (possibly also the Temple and the Sixth House). All of these would be put off until Release 3.
03-04-2006, 03:07 AM,

And if we cant fit them in one of the main releases, a personal plugin is always an option Big Grin

I know you like your nord faction ku, but its going to have to wait a bit
03-04-2006, 03:22 AM,

goddamnit I like ALL my factions!