Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions (2)
03-04-2006, 05:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
goddamnit I like ALL my factions!
Like it's been mentioned before, dictators can be over-turned. But to indulge you, which one of your joinable factions is the least important, and doesn't really make a huge impact on the mod? I know there are a couple, but what is the top one?

All of the complex one's stay of course. Of the medium list, the Nords are the only ones who don't have something really going on that I can see. And of course there are many from the short list:
  • All the Vampire clans don't really impact the world, other than what they do in themselves, but I think everybody loves Vampires more than Nords;
  • The C&E is short and simple to make, but that has already been planned out fairly well, so would be closer to being modded in first;
  • Vampire Hunters are another option to be cut if need be, and I can live with them being out until a later release;
  • Arena as well, but that one is just too simple to let go until further down the line, as one person could do the entire thing themselves in a few weeks time;
  • Last would be the Temple, but that is tied in with the MQ, so it really needs to be there from the start to help establish a base for the MQ later on, I would think.
All the rest I didn't list I think are really essential for us to have done in the first release, or else the mod just won't really be all that good in my opinion. Ranking just above some of the other large mods out there that will be only mediocre in scope.

Hope you and everyone else are seeing my point. :bounce:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
03-04-2006, 05:44 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
goddamnit I like ALL my factions!

:lmao:

But which do you like more?
03-04-2006, 11:32 PM,
RE: Factions (2)
my $.02:

Joinable:
Complex
House Dagoth
House Hlaalu
House Redoran
House Telvanni

Medium
House of Troubles (I don't think this is necessary, but it's been claimed Confusedhrug: )
Ashlanders
Betmeri League
Sheogorad Nords
Tribunal Temple
Cammona Tong
Morag Tong

Short
Clan Aundae
Clan Berne
Clan Quarra
Imperial Guard
Census and Excise

Later Releases Joinable:
Arena
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
Vvardenfell Thieves Guild
Dark Brotherhood
Vampire Hunters
Buoyant Armigers
Ordinators

Unjoinable:
House Dres
House Indoril
Twin Lamps
Dissident Priests
Nine Divines
East Empire Company
Helseth's Royal Guard
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
03-05-2006, 12:24 AM,

Looks good, though I would combine the census with the Imperial Guard
03-05-2006, 12:26 AM,

that could work :yes: i only included it because it's been entirely planned out...

03-05-2006, 02:11 AM,

yeeaaahhhh...... I did that.... but if you wanto scrap it.... we will need a vote....
03-05-2006, 02:12 AM,

hey, i don't mind including it at all,

but if it comes time and it's still an unimplemented idea, we have to be ready to set it aside..

03-05-2006, 10:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
hey, I don't mind including it at all,

but if it comes time and it's still an unimplemented idea, we have to be ready to set it aside..
"we have to be ready to set it aside.."

*the terrible words echo in my head* :|
03-05-2006, 11:49 PM,

But hey, we can still plan to have it in. Don't worry, we could end up getting everything done very quickyl and easily with this new CS, so they still have a chance to make it. Big Grin
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM,

Well, don't count out having 20 factions yet. Supposedly quest creation is much more ergonomic this go around.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard