Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions, a discussion.
06-14-2006, 09:26 AM,

I was a vampire fan in Daggerfall, but not in MW and Oblivion, I think pros are too weak considered to the contras Smile)
I'm reading the post about Cerro now, it's big Smile
06-14-2006, 01:54 PM,

Out of curiosity about the Cerro, how do you guys plan on setting them up being different from Cyrodiils Vampires? I mean with scripts and stuff. I'd assume that the vampire disease would make you join the faction automatically through a script, the Cerro will probably have different stat bonuses compared to the Cyrodiil ones, and maybe even a different eye color? We should probably find out how much about Cyrodiil Vampires is hardcoded into the game, and how much is not. That way we know how they can be customized.
06-14-2006, 02:22 PM,

Would someone be interested in leading the development of the Cerro clan?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-14-2006, 02:53 PM,

[verysorry]sorry for the interuption[/verysorry]
Is the Illuminated Order made in Oblivion yet? It was one of my favorite Morrowind mods....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-14-2006, 02:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
[verysorry]sorry for the interuption[/verysorry]
Is the Illuminated Order made in Oblivion yet? It was one of my favorite Morrowind mods....

I'm not familiar with it. Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread and write a bit about that mod, and why you feel we should include it in our mod?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-14-2006, 07:28 PM,

I would personaly like to see the imperial navy, they are in my oppinion one of the coolest and most underused of factions.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-15-2006, 04:10 AM,

I'll try to look into cyrodiil vampires - how they are managed in-game. This doesn't mean I claim development of clan, but I hope to get some info - then it'll be easier to decide )

EDIT: doesn't seem a problem.
1.Vampirism is managed by script 'VampScript' - it controls disease and different states
2.There are Spells - VampDisease (disease), VampirismXX (where XX - 25,50,75,100 - states), VampirismXXAtt, VampirismXXSkills. These are bonuses.
3. Magic effect for disease - VAMP
4. Global Variable PcVampire controls the state - 0 to 4

Haven't found out how feeding works yet...

making book that bites - vampirism can be added as enchantment. The script must control the choice - take the book, leave or open. Dunno how to make a window with choice - probly like dialogue (like in NWN)