Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing
03-14-2010, 05:58 PM,
Fishing
i have a nice littel weapon tool i made for BM and i was woundering if we were goinging to have cannoes and spears for fishing a cannoe that was like a mount and you need a paddel to get in then have an animation where you paddel and spears that could have weak damge but like shock damge and have fish that were 100% resitant to normal weapons and pretty much anything else or like 80% excpet shock so the spear can kill them fast but is weak to anything else.
Bulls make money, Bears make money, pig get Slaughtered
I'm right here in front of you and I can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking. come on and hold me still
03-14-2010, 06:43 PM,

Regarding canoes, I was actually thinking that something like this would work better: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9166 . We have a good selection of weapons so they're not a priority but you're welcome to post up pics and maybe they would fit in well with what we have...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-14-2010, 07:29 PM,

Yes, a rideable canoe creature would be good...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-14-2010, 07:34 PM,

we could make it 100% resistant to everything and it could be "alive"
03-14-2010, 07:41 PM,

YEahh fishing rules ^^
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-14-2010, 08:23 PM,

mabey throwing spears just make like an invisible bow and make them bigger "arrows" but look like spears if it could work that would be sweet :bananarock:
03-14-2010, 11:42 PM,

Dominick, who works on Craftybits mod, at The Wormhole, made a mod where the player can throw an atlatl (a spear type of weapon). He knows how to model, texture, animate, script, and do Nifskopery. If we go with this idea, he would be a good source of info of how to go about making throwing spears.

Here's the link to The Wormhole:

http://thewormhole.nfshost.com/forum/

He might have posted his atlatl thing in one of the hidden forums, though, where only Craftybits members can see.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-15-2010, 02:22 PM,

yah thats sweet especialy beacuse the atlatl was invented in evey contenant i would ike to see a video and mabey ask him if he could make it a spear not an atlatl dose the atlatl dart stay in beacuse that would be sweet the fish would be floating on the end of a spear ill draw up a base spear for him we could make a fishing spear that is very weak and those a small amount of shock damge so it will kill a fish easy but anything else wont kill the fish

about the cannoe it would be a creature right well i had an idea mabey make it not all the way resitet to every thing so that big fishes could "kill" break your cannoe and you would be stuck in the very dangreos rivers of black marsh and is there some way that we could make it not a crime to get on some one elses cannoe so you can get better cannoes mabey even have guard that have cannoes

Is there any one on the waters of BM beacuse i relley would like to join them or head up my own littel group
Thanks for repling i like to bounce ideas of you guys Big Grin
03-15-2010, 06:20 PM,

I've seen a ridable slaugterfish mod on youtube :eek:
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM,

sorry dont understand what that means