Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Art
06-30-2009, 04:37 PM,

Alright, I'll see what I can do
04-17-2010, 02:54 PM,

So, over the last few days I've been playing around with The GIMP (seriously, doesn't that just sound wrong? Wink), which consisted mostly of me spending about 8 hours over several sessions getting my tablet to function probably, and less than that actually drawing.

However, I do seem to have figured out a reliable way to have it working properly, so I picked up a poster I had previously been working on for Black Marsh. That's when I remembered that I'd said I do a version of Rickious' sketch from this thread, so I've started work on that, too.

At the moment it's only a basic (headless) pose, but I think I'm on the right track. I would like some feedback, though. I've drawn some of the musculature in for practice only, so we'll not actually be ending up with a nude House Redoran Warrior plastered on all the walls in Morrowind! Even for Morrowind that might be a little too racy. Wink

I'm planning on putting a couple of admiring women in there. I was wondering if you'd prefer them to be scantily clad, fully clothed or somewhere in between. I'm planning on them to be Dunmer, though I'm open to suggestions for other races if it makes sense (Hlaalu might feature Imperials, for example)

I was also thinking about providing the pose as a resource in the current format, with layers intact, so that then anyone could adapt the pose to their own drawings.
04-17-2010, 03:59 PM,

i'd say fully clothed but with clothes torn in strategic places, implying that he just finished rescuing them.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-17-2010, 04:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
i'd say fully clothed but with clothes torn in strategic places, implying that he just finished rescuing them.
Good idea, I'm a fan of subtleties and implications, so the more I can work in the better. I'll have to refresh my memory of clothes worn in Morrowind.

I've just noticed how horrendously close together his legs start, that's first on the list to be corrected.