Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and salutations...
04-04-2012, 07:57 PM,
Greetings and salutations...
Oh man, almost 4 years since I began Oblivion modding and doing ST claims... Time has really passed, huh?

I've been following the discussion on these new fancy forums for a while on the fence whether or not to participate again, but I guess my enthusiasm for TES is too high to pass this chance Smile So, it'd be certainly fine for a reintroduction?

I've been a programmer for the past 3 and half years, devoting to game development for almost all that time. Heading to university in autumn to study IT, but we'll see how far I stay there and don't just start programming games for work in some development studio Smile I work mainly in Python, C#/XNA and C++/SDL, I have some projects to present, but nothing big, since real life issues have been in the way(conscription for example)

I'd be more than happy to contribute whatever I can, be it pure discussion, claims or anything in my field of expertise: programming.

I'd be glad to hear about you guys as well, how is everyone doing? Smile
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
04-05-2012, 09:17 PM,

Welcome back! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD