Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Wars
01-19-2007, 04:06 AM,
Guild Wars
Does anyone play it? i have a level 20 Ranger and a level 16 Assasin,my Assassin is almost level 20 (obviously Wink) and im thinking of making an all Assassin guild,i had thought of the best name yesterday but forgot it.

So do you play Guild Wars? and do you have any suggestions for an all Assassin guild name? Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
01-19-2007, 04:10 AM,

I used to play, got addicted for months, I had 4 chars at level twenty. It was terrible.

But I loved every second of it.

Maybe the dark brotherhood?
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-19-2007, 04:19 AM,

Why would you want an UNBALANCED guild?

I have been playing for a year, have all three games, run a guild and quite enjoy the game.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
01-19-2007, 04:40 AM,

World of Warcraft FTW.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
01-19-2007, 04:41 AM,

Can you delete that ID?
01-19-2007, 05:37 AM,

I played it for a short time (Assassin FTW!), but the only MMO I play now is Rappelz.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
01-19-2007, 12:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Why would you want an UNBALANCED guild?

I have been playing for a year, have all three games, run a guild and quite enjoy the game.

I think it would be cool to have an all Assassin Guild,but then again i thought about how we'd do in a GvG battle and thought it over.So i have an alternative,maybe there could be 10 or 20 spots for each other profession to be allowed into the Guild.

We dont have to be a GvG guild anyway,being an Assassin is hard.Our guild could be dedicated to helping out Assassins.

Oh and can anyone share they're gold secrets with me? whats the best way to get gold? Big Grin

And Psych,what the hell is Rappelz? :eek:

P.S. Psych,i found something we both might like Big Grin FOH REAL NIGGUH DRE!? :O
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
01-19-2007, 02:17 PM,

Shadow, most players have 8 character slots, so your all assassin guild would quickly become nothing but another guild, which isn't a bad thing.

Gold farming depeds on the class, if you have a balanced guild party then farming FoW or UW can actualy be fun, you can farm icy dragon swords of the ice imps in snake's dance, you can kill mango hydras in the ring of fire, you can hunt endgame elona, you can get a good party of skilled players (usualy guildies) and farm greens at hero's ascent, the list goes on and on.
01-19-2007, 03:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
I played it for a short time (Assassin FTW!), but the only MMO I play now is Rappelz.
Iplay both . My name on both is kingevil. I just started playing rapplez , but I have played guildwars for I long time , over that time I led 2 guilds , one was a very big succes at a centrain point .I also was an admin at many guilds . Perhaps we could set up a guild for silgrad tower ?
01-19-2007, 04:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
P.S. Psych,i found something we both might like Big Grin FOH REAL NIGGUH DRE!? :O
Hehe, way ahead of you! Big Grin But yes, I do like it... A LOT!!! :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
And Psych,what the hell is Rappelz? :eek:
It's an awesome free MMORPG, check it out! The graphic engine is very similar to the one in Guild Wars, but the gameplay is still heavily updated as the game is originally Korean and the US servers are relatively new.

@kingevil: What server are you on? I'm on Pantera myself (my character?s name is Hadreal... twin dagger strider).
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.