Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammerfell
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM,

Cool. Hope your midterms turn out ok for you.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-18-2010, 03:35 PM,

don't want to show these on the BSF quite yet (as my LOD is still messed up) but i figured i'd give you guys a bit of a preview. still gota run a few search/replaces and place the trees, but its almost where i want it.

[Image: hk3.th.jpg][Image: hk2t.th.jpg][Image: hk4.th.jpg][Image: hk1l.th.jpg]
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-18-2010, 03:37 PM,

Very nice! So this will be the Helkori plains when it's done?

03-18-2010, 03:40 PM,

yep. i actually decided to split the helkori into two regions, what you're looking at right now is the more grassy eastern half. the western half (which merges into the dak'fron) is rockier and red-er. the grassy part is split into two more subregions, one which has more rocks (seen in screenshots 1-2) and one which has less (screenshot 3).

04-02-2010, 02:51 PM,

How are things going now, LadyN?

04-02-2010, 04:42 PM,

pretty good i suppose. LOD is still hating on me: for some reason the meshes are full of holes and weirdly connected vertexes. no idea whats causing it, and a search of the wiki brought up nothing :/

on the positive side i merged in the HK and others seem to be making progress on their claims. i havent had much time to work since my last post, but i hope to finish basic generation this weekend.

04-02-2010, 11:07 PM,

Sounds promising. At some point we'll need to talk about the LOD for Iliac Bay, but maybe you already discussed that with TOYB?

04-04-2010, 10:24 PM,

we had a brief discussion about sharing meshes for purposes of VWD. heightmaps should already match up for the most part, as they were made by the same person.

i did end up getting some work done this weekend. started on doing the awkward triangle border region between the goldmoor, helkori, and corten regions. also put up new rihad interiors. its getting a bit hard to make up original and interesting backstories Tongue

04-04-2010, 10:37 PM,

The overhead screenshots look very good to me. I'm afraid all my time is taken up with High Rock and Black Marsh, otherwise I'd love to do some stuff for Hammerfell.

And I entirely agree, backstories can be hard, especially if you have to do 30 or more of them!

09-06-2010, 08:16 PM,

aaaan its released.