Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heightmap links
05-15-2006, 09:50 AM,
Heightmap links
on all the projects there have been calls for help with heightmap assistance, and now here is a link to answers and experteasers: Heightmap Thread link

Hey, I don't do heightmaps sop I cannot tell you how good these guys are, get in touch and decide for yourselves! Big Grin

And once you get your own heightmaps up, don't jump off the top of your buildings and blame me if it hurts! Wink
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-15-2006, 08:44 PM,

I found a great tutorial. It explains everything in great detail. There is just one problem, click and see...
Tutorial
05-17-2006, 06:43 PM,

What problem, great find for our German Speaking members!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-18-2006, 06:05 AM,

Finnally a tutorial in german some thing I can understand =)
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-19-2006, 01:51 AM,

You're german! That explains your English.
Do you think you could translate it. A bunch of modders would love to have an English version.
05-19-2006, 02:23 AM,

No i'm not actully german but I know some one who might be able to translate it no promises though
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
09-18-2006, 12:20 AM,

I'll translate it, but I'll probablly make the height map as well. Nothings decided, but I'm willing to do alot for this mod to get it started, just remember, I want help with my mod too, when the time comes. Need to Download Adobe first.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-18-2006, 01:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
I'll translate it, but I'll probablly make the height map as well. Nothings decided, but I'm willing to do a lot for this mod to get it started, just remember, I want help with my mod too, when the time comes. Need to Download Adobe first.
can I help and advise in the process as I am the co-leader and active leader of the mod?

also 'your' mod is Silgrad Tower? I'm not sure... if so then I am already pledged my help a long long time ago
09-18-2006, 01:26 AM,

My mod is not a Silgrad Tower Mod, but I am affiliated with many of the Beyound Cyrodil Projects.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-18-2006, 01:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
My mod is not a Silgrad Tower Mod, but I am affiliated with many of the Beyound Cyrodiil Projects.
yea you better specify... i hope to help all the mods... I cannot speak for everyone else