Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with CS
04-28-2007, 10:19 PM,

If worse comes to worse, reinstall Oblivion. Set your computer clock back a year before doing so though, it might save you a bit of trouble with mod loading order. Your computer will load Oblivion before most mods because the computer reads Oblivion as being installed first.
04-29-2007, 02:42 PM,

the new CS realy dosent have that many bugs... so i sugest you use it. especialy since many people alredy have the new CS/SI and are using it for their mods. just like trib and bloodmoon, shivering isles will soon become a staple in the modding comunity.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-29-2007, 03:03 PM,

Seems I ought to get SI then.. Big Grin
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
04-30-2007, 11:46 AM,

I got my CS to work with the Patch download.
I also got the grass thing working, along with the quadrants.
I just need a script to get the music going in a new World Space, when it comes to scripting, I am the dumbest dude EVER..

I just finished the Shivering Isles yesturday. If there is a better ending and reward than the one in SI, then please let me know because so far, there is nothing better to become than what you become in SI.
"If you think Hell is bad enough now, just wait until I get there!"

~Lord Skorm~

04-30-2007, 06:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lord Skorm
I got my CS to work with the Patch download.
I also got the grass thing working, along with the quadrants.
I just need a script to get the music going in a new World Space, when it comes to scripting, I am the dumbest dude EVER..

I just finished the Shivering Isles yesturday. If there is a better ending and reward than the one in SI, then please let me know because so far, there is nothing better to become than what you become in SI.

Your not all powerful though, and in the TES universe there is a thing called CHIM, which is a better way of attanding what you might call "God-Hood".
05-01-2007, 12:36 PM,

Yeah, the godly powers are pretty lame. Especially the manipulate weather power, only used once a day, and you can not even choose the type of weather. I was just excited that you got the entire realm for yourself, but you only get one city that is filled with nutjobs.

For SI, I'm going to mod it a little. Probably add a couple more cities (one in Mania and one in Dementia). Also, add a private garden with quarters for the new ruler, since all you get is a throne.

So what does CHIM stand for???

~Lord Skorm~

05-01-2007, 12:43 PM,

Well there's a godmod for SI. It gives you tons of new powers, raining cheese or burning mellons etc Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-01-2007, 12:52 PM,

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I get it at????

As the new God of Madness, I need those "crazy" powers.
Now the powers are one less thing to worry about in my new mod for SI.

~Lord Skorm~

05-01-2007, 01:21 PM,

Here:
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....sheogorath
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-02-2007, 01:41 PM,

Thank you!!! Also, what other spell a god needs to know is how to open a portal to his/her realm, I know there is a mod that summons a portal to a house or something, but I want to summon a portal like the one that Camoran summons, or even the blue portal that is used for the SI.

Oh, there is another thing that I need help with in the CS, but I can't remember right now. I hate it when I have memory blocks. Just yesturday my grandma was talking about some dude that I had no idea who he was, and then I remembered he was my cousin (in which I only haven't seen for a couple months), I don't know what will happen to me when I'm 70 Big Grin.

Oh well, I'll post again if I remember. :eek:

~Lord Skorm~