Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helseth Legion
09-29-2006, 01:10 AM,
Helseth Legion
Kukulza with your permission I would like to claim this faction.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM,

before I allow you permission I would like you to make one big post on the Imperial Guard guild with every quest and prerequisite listed and explained... that way we know it is complete and we can move on...
the Morrowind Legion is a low priority faction, it will be in, but not necessarily joinable, so don't put too much attention to it, just perfect Guard Guild first and then let's discuss the Helseth Legions
10-01-2006, 12:52 AM,

Kukulza joinable or unjoinable?
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
10-01-2006, 02:15 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Kukulza joinable or unjoinable?
I have not yet decided, it is very close to the Great House War MQ, since it is Helseth's legions
10-01-2006, 02:36 AM,

Well no pressure or nothing but I would like to know soon please.Smile
10-09-2006, 04:16 AM,

even if you cannot join them i have other means to get their armor when you guys make it :brew:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-09-2006, 04:19 AM,

Mournhold. City of light, city of magic!

Yeah, I ended up killing a lot of Helseth's bodyguards... :brew: They met with unfortunate hunting accidents, right before Helseth did.

It won't be possible for Helseth to die in the mod, will it?
10-09-2006, 04:21 AM,

Where theirs a will theres a way :brew:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-09-2006, 04:23 AM,

He wont even be in this mod.
10-09-2006, 04:40 AM,

then ill just have to make him for myself and then smash him :yes:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass